What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Cheers to all of the recent great news. :)

Just found out that I need to check in for emergency spinal surgery tomorrow. I choose to remain positive/happy about this because:

1) It provides an answer/solution to the pain I was living with.

2) It forces me to relax and catch up on some good books/movies.

:)

Hope it all goes well for you. I'll be joining you in 3wks time so maybe we can have a wheelchair race or two :lol:

so you have a date for the op! great news. hope it doesn't get cancelled again :)

Keeping my fingers crossed Slave. Hopefully, it'll be a case of 3rd time lucky ;)

Thanks Cecil !

:injured::injured: I'm sure LedZeppfan 77 will be taking bets come race day :D

Oh great. has he opened a book on you two aswell, anyway I am just concerned about the forum members well being... :angel:

Edited by Cecil.

Happy today because 21 years ago I made the best decision of my life and married my bride, best friend and #1 party buddy! :yesnod:

Congrats to both of you !

Brilliant news Ally. I hope it all goes well this time?

Congrats Walter & Mrs Walter. Burn a bowl or two for me?? Great when you are soul mates and party buddies - like me and Mrs CP

Happy today because I had the best round of golf this year. Hit the ball very sweetly and got 38 points with 2 birdies and 8 pars.

Soon I will be holding a "name the girls" comp. for this years grow. Any early suggestions would be great and me and Mrs CP will choose our favourites.

Finding out Jangles is back! I never understood why she was banned in the first place.

Hope it all goes well for you. I'll be joining you in 3wks time so maybe we can have a wheelchair race or two :lol:

That's a race I'd pay to see. ;)

so you have a date for the op! great news. hope it doesn't get cancelled again :)

Shhhh! Don't jinx it. :)

Happy today because 21 years ago I made the best decision of my life and married my bride, best friend and #1 party buddy! :yesnod:

Congratulations to the happy couple! And thanks for letting me know about Jangles being back.

Thank you everybody!!! Very sweet of you all!

Ally, so glad to read about your rescheduled surgery date!

Great round, CP! Especially so early in the season! Btw, I think we will be partaking in something like that later tonight....;)

Sounds like you're gonna have a great night at Jon Stewart, ebk. Any spring training plans yet?

Strider, I'll pm you about that....:)

Thanks again everyone!

:peace:

Thank you everybody!!! Very sweet of you all!

Ally, so glad to read about your rescheduled surgery date!

Great round, CP! Especially so early in the season! Btw, I think we will be partaking in something like that later tonight.... ;)

Sounds like you're gonna have a great night at Jon Stewart, ebk. Any spring training plans yet?

Strider, I'll pm you about that.... :)

Thanks again everyone!

:peace:

Spring Training is set! Leaving on the 11th - which is one week from Monday ... Yay!!!!

We're going to the game in Kissimmee on the 13th. Any good places to eat around there? I think that's as close to you as we'll be... (if I recall correctly where you live)

Spring Training is set! Leaving on the 11th - which is one week from Monday ... Yay!!!!

We're going to the game in Kissimmee on the 13th. Any good places to eat around there? I think that's as close to you as we'll be... (if I recall correctly where you live)

Enjoy yourself and get the boys right and ready for the Yard! I am envious of you but March is my busiest time with America's original sport.

Not really. There's a catfish place somewhat near there on highway 192 that my in-laws love to go down to. The Kissimmee Steak House is another place they have gone to for years. Osceola County Stadium is a small ballpark, even by spring training standards. One of my favorites for sure! Went there last year. Actually I believe the Yanks played there yesterday. We're heading down to Tampa next Saturday for the Braves v. NY. Have a great time ebk! :)

So much has made me happy today! All the birthday wishes from my lovely forum friends, getting the best facial ever, spending time with family, a new episode of Dog With A Blog, and to top it all off I just opened the coolest present from a very sweet forum member!! Lots of nice bootlegs and interviews!! :D