What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Congratulations on your job move Planted! And on deactivating! ^_^ I deactivated mine five years ago. I still reactivate every now and then to have a little nose around but it definitely feels good to not have one! This sites addictive enough!!

Oh, I'm afraid this new job is exactly a move...it's an addition. In this economy it's too risky to cut ties with a sure thing, which is my job at the clinic. One job for love, one job for money. Best of both worlds!

I've been thinking about deactivating for awhile now, and it feels really good to have done it. Yes, it's addictive, and I don't need the drama.

Thanks for your well wishes, april_lynn.:)

Thank you lightandshade! :)

April Lynn, what's the name of your countertop? It looks very nice!

Thank you! :D It's called something like Gallio FioRito or something like that! In another brand it's called Vincenza so I just call it that because I can remember it ^_^

Oh, I'm afraid this new job is exactly a move...it's an addition. In this economy it's too risky to cut ties with a sure thing, which is my job at the clinic. One job for love, one job for money. Best of both worlds!

I've been thinking about deactivating for awhile now, and it feels really good to have done it. Yes, it's addictive, and I don't need the drama.

Thanks for your well wishes, april_lynn. :)

Even better! You're very welcome :)

Two things:

1. I started a new job over the weekend that I am really excited about! The owners are great people and very motivated to build a business and I feel very fortunate that they sought me to help them. It feels like I've paid my dues and great things are around the corner.

2. I deactivated my Facebook account.

:)

Good luck on you new job Planted!! A new door opens another on closes! :hurrah:

Two things:

1. I started a new job over the weekend that I am really excited about! The owners are great people and very motivated to build a business and I feel very fortunate that they sought me to help them. It feels like I've paid my dues and great things are around the corner.

Glad for you Planted! Keep up the positive thoughts and positive things will happen! As far as Facebook goes....glad I have never had anything to do with it! ;)

Zeppelin.com is all I ever need!!!

:yesnod:

Thank you! :D It's called something like Gallio FioRito or something like that! In another brand it's called Vincenza so I just call it that because I can remember it ^_^

We have a granite countertop classified as "peacock green", which is similar in pattern to what you posted, just more black, with dark green some aqua blue, tanish textures and flecks of silver. Very pretty and diverse. Hope it all works out for you! :)

Thanks for your well wishes, april_lynn. :)

Mazel tov!! I've had 2 jobs for most of my life - one for love and one for money (although I've been pretty lucky that my "money" jobs haven't been too bad).

As far as FB, never been there. I still manage :)

2 things made me happy today ... I just made the final payment on my car today! I also found an invaluable website. I have done family history research for many years and just came across a site that has online vital records from the region in Italy from where my ancestors came. I was able to print out tons of records that would have otherwise cost me a great deal of time and money.

Hi zengac!

What a great feeling it is to make that last car payment!

My father's sister was into genealogy many years ago, way before the Internet and had books made for all of us to keep. What a wonderful gift to yourself and future generations. Keep up the good work!

K.

We have a granite countertop classified as "peacock green", which is similar in pattern to what you posted, just more black, with dark green some aqua blue, tanish textures and flecks of silver. Very pretty and diverse. Hope it all works out for you! :)

oo that sounds really pretty! I nearly chose one called Verde Butterfly (gotta love these granite names ^_^) which was mostly green, but I just love my Vincenza :D Thank you! I'll post a picture of the completed kitchen in a couple months when it's done! :)

Mazel tov!! I've had 2 jobs for most of my life - one for love and one for money (although I've been pretty lucky that my "money" jobs haven't been too bad).

As far as FB, never been there. I still manage :)

Yup, I've had 2 jobs for a couple years now, ever since my youngest went into junior high. I don't mind it, as I really enjoy both.

As far as FB, I originally went on to hover over the kiddies, but they're not even on anymore, so what's the point?

Glad for you Planted! Keep up the positive thoughts and positive things will happen! As far as Facebook goes....glad I have never had anything to do with it! ;)

Zeppelin.com is all I ever need!!!

:yesnod:

Thank you Walter! In this economy I give anyone so much credit for investing their life savings into something they care about. I am fortunate to have a similar very part time almost on-call position with a dear friend who recently opened her own shop. It's really encouraging knowing there are still brave people in this world.

And having friends who love and support each other.

Two things:

Best of luck on your new job planted! :)

Two things:

Good for you Planted. I hope everything works out as planned. Best of luck to you and all involved :)

Facebook... sounds like you'll be too busy anyways :lol:

Was going to post here and say that I'm happy to be home recovering/walking around... but damn, wheelchair racing sounds fun! :lol: I think we still should. :D

Seriously though, ally, sending good thoughts your way. I can't imagine being in that kind of pain, with the added stress of cancelled operations. Wishing you the safest and most comfortable of recoveries.

Why, thank you for the good thoughts L&S. I'm happy to hear that you are up ,walking around and recovering nicely. Hopefully , I'll be on my feet as quickly as you :) . Now, nobody said we actually we had to be in need of wheelchairs to have a race. I'm sure I can get a hold of two. Give me a few weeks, we'll meet half way and race for beers :lol: . Thanks again !

Had a lovely pedicure this evening. Gotta get ready for sandal wearing next week in Florida!

A pedicure? And Florida?

You BITCH..

Haha, you know I love you.

Where in Florida? I have family in: Sarasota, Cape Coral, and Ocala..

Really good friends in: Ft Lauderdale/Miami..

Have an AMAZING time!

Not getting seated on the jury today. I was counting my missing change in lieu of sitting on a long trial. It is slated to go into next week.

Shit...I testified once..very trying and stressful, but was happy for the jury, (even though he pled guilty to a judge)..,

You don't realize how important you are...

Good for you Planted. I hope everything works out as planned. Best of luck to you and all involved :)

Facebook... sounds like you'll be too busy anyways :lol:

Thanks, ally.

I know, best laid plans, right?

With hard work, determination and focus hopefully we will attract the same.

And **** Facebook. Ha!

A pedicure? And Florida?

You BITCH..

Haha, you know I love you.

Where in Florida? I have family in: Sarasota, Cape Coral, and Ocala..

Really good friends in: Ft Lauderdale/Miami..

Have an AMAZING time!

I totally consider Bitch a term of endearement :) Love you too sweetie!!

We're staying in St Pete. Seeing games in Clearwater, Kissimmee and Sarasota. Definitely eating at Berns in Tampa one night. And we'll find other fabulous dining spots for the other evenings. It's all about the food! And the baseball!!