What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Why, thank you for the good thoughts L&S. I'm happy to hear that you are up ,walking around and recovering nicely. Hopefully , I'll be on my feet as quickly as you :) . Now, nobody said we actually we had to be in need of wheelchairs to have a race. I'm sure I can get a hold of two. Give me a few weeks, we'll meet half way and race for beers :lol: . Thanks again !

:lol: You're on! :drinks:

light and shade - yes, wrist is healing well, and employers are being pretty good. i have to see a surgeon to decide if it needs an operation.

Great to hear about your employers, and good luck with the surgeon. :)

Congratulations on the new job, planted! Wonderful to read about your passion and enthusiasm. :)

I totally consider Bitch a term of endearement :) Love you too sweetie!!

We're staying in St Pete. Seeing games in Clearwater, Kissimmee and Sarasota. Definitely eating at Berns in Tampa one night. And we'll find other fabulous dining spots for the other evenings. It's all about the food! And the baseball!!

ebk - Hope you'll have time to check in and tell us about some of the games, weather, food, and wine of course!

planted - Congratulations on all of your recent happy news.

To all of you who are having your aches and pains resolved - yay!

Fixing my share watio at Dime. And now I feel totally good about myself.

Sometimes, it's better to give than weceive.

Got to love Dime...found some interesting looking early Pearl Jam recently.....

Edited by JTM

light and shade - yes, wrist is healing well, and employers are being pretty good. i have to see a surgeon to decide if it needs an operation.

planted - woohoo! on the job, but i will miss you on facebook :)

Thanks, Jules, but at least we have the forum!

Good luck with the wrist!

:)

I totally consider Bitch a term of endearement :) Love you too sweetie!!

We're staying in St Pete. Seeing games in Clearwater, Kissimmee and Sarasota. Definitely eating at Berns in Tampa one night. And we'll find other fabulous dining spots for the other evenings. It's all about the food! And the baseball!!

Have a terrific time and get some sun while you're there!

hubby and i are going to see robert in sydney! woohoo!

all thanks to another aussie forum mate. ( love you! )

Happy for you Slave. You've been waiting a long time for this :)

Me and Mrs CP have been sans alcohol during the working week for 4 weeks now ( i did cheat a bit when she was away). We have also stuck to a 500 calorie ( 600 for me ) 2 days a week regime.

We have both lost half a stone ( i think that's 7 lbs). It has been really easy and I do feel better for it. Loads of fish, lean meat and veggies. No crisps or biccies or chocolate ( although we were never big eaters of these). Both of us are not overweight but the one thing is:

Tonight is Rioja night. I can't wait for a full glass of the nectar of life. Coupled with a big fat joint or 2 and some good food, this has made me happy today

Me and Mrs CP have been sans alcohol during the working week for 4 weeks now ( i did cheat a bit when she was away). We have also stuck to a 500 calorie ( 600 for me ) 2 days a week regime.

We have both lost half a stone ( i think that's 7 lbs). It has been really easy and I do feel better for it. Loads of fish, lean meat and veggies. No crisps or biccies or chocolate ( although we were never big eaters of these). Both of us are not overweight but the one thing is:

Tonight is Rioja night. I can't wait for a full glass of the nectar of life. Coupled with a big fat joint or 2 and some good food, this has made me happy today

I always use " i missed you baby " it saves on hospital bills... :yesnod:

Happy for you Slave. You've been waiting a long time for this :)

thanks. i have never seen robert live, so it will be special!

Excellent! I look forward to hearing your review.

i'm not too good at reviews, i always forget which song went where etc, but i'll write what i can :)

hubby and i are going to see robert in sydney! woohoo!

all thanks to another aussie forum mate. ( love you! )

Good for you and hubby, Jules! :thumbsup: Enjoy the show. Also glad to hear your wrist is on the mend and that your employer wasn't a complete dick and allowed you some time off.

The weather! I actually put my window down in the car today. Reached 42F and the sun is very bright which makes the snow really beautiful. What a difference from yesterday.

:)

And here I thought it was freezing last night because it was 42°, haha.