What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

thanks. i have never seen robert live, so it will be special!

i'm not too good at reviews, i always forget which song went where etc, but i'll write what i can :)

That's so exciting! Whatever you write - great...or reallly good :) - will be wonderful. Have a wonderful time!

Today was perfect here. Met my friend Erin at the National Gallery. We checked out the furniture exhibit and the "before photoshop" exhibit. Then we... drank. And ate. The weather was perfect! A fabulous day!!

That's so exciting! Whatever you write - great...or reallly good :) - will be wonderful. Have a wonderful time!

Today was perfect here. Met my friend Erin at the National Gallery. We checked out the furniture exhibit and the "before photoshop" exhibit. Then we... drank. And ate. The weather was perfect! A fabulous day!!

thanks ebk. i 'll probably forget everything by the time i get to write! it is on the night before good friday - there will be heaps of traffic, though it will be late by the time we are leaving sydney, so maybe not too bad :)

sounds like you had a great day - yay! :):):)

An email from a great friend and a phone call from another great friend Billy! He made me feel less guily about my retail therapy after work! C'mon ladies, you know how happy that makes you! ;)

Feeling much happier now!

:)

Last night a random younger (than me) man tried to ask me out on a date, but his approach was all wrong and couldn't quite spit it out lol. Then today, I was just proposed to and he'll "be asking me again next time". :blush:

who proposed to you?

you are getting lots of male attention .... good for you! :)

An email from a great friend and a phone call from another great friend Billy! He made me feel less guily about my retail therapy after work! C'mon ladies, you know how happy that makes you! ;)

I haven't met your friend Billy, but I love him already!! :) Especially since you feel happy after talking to him. And about him understanding retail therapy...

I'm happy because the weather is finally gorgeous here (just in time for us to leave tomorrow...) and we're going out for a fantastic dinner tonight!

do you know, i actually hate shopping, and always feel guilty if i spend too much money on non-essentials. i guess it comes from my fairly poor up-bringing, and even today, at 50 i am still living week to week. my new bed that i recently bought was a real struggle for me mentally. i had been putting it off for years .... i know, i am weird ....

do you know, i actually hate shopping, and always feel guilty if i spend too much money on non-essentials. i guess it comes from my fairly poor up-bringing, and even today, at 50 i am still living week to week. my new bed that i recently bought was a real struggle for me mentally. i had been putting it off for years .... i know, i am weird ....

Hi slave!

Yah, I hear ya. But you know what Billy taught me? To, and I quote, 'have a little love affair with yourself, Kris. There is nothing wrong with that. Don't ever let anybody tell you you're not worth it.'

See why I love him so?

So from Billy...YOU DESERVE IT!

I haven't met your friend Billy, but I love him already!! :) Especially since you feel happy after talking to him. And about him understanding retail therapy...

I'm happy because the weather is finally gorgeous here (just in time for us to leave tomorrow...) and we're going out for a fantastic dinner tonight!

Have a wonderful time!

Yah, Billy is awesome. I am so lucky.

Hi slave!

Yah, I hear ya. But you know what Billy taught me? To, and I quote, 'have a little love affair with yourself, Kris. There is nothing wrong with that. Don't ever let anybody tell you you're not worth it.'

See why I love him so?

So from Billy...YOU DESERVE IT!

oh yes, he is sounding very lovely and wise.

i do get the " love yourself " first stuff, i really do. but having come from poor family and going through it myself, i still struggle with extravagances.

i'm working on it! :)

oh yes, he is sounding very lovely and wise.

i do get the " love yourself " first stuff, i really do. but having come from poor family and going through it myself, i still struggle with extravagances.

i'm working on it! :)

'Lean on me, when you're not strong...'

There was a time in my life when a KOA campground in San Antonio, Texas was HOME. Believe me, sugar, I know. ;)

Enjoy your life.

'Lean on me, when you're not strong...'

Enjoy your life.

Very sweet.

It's random acts of kindness like this that temporarily restore my faith in human nature. But their food still blows.

Agree - on both of the above points (I think I would still enjoy their fries).

Had McD's last night, was the first time that I can remember I did not enjoy the fries! The McChicken and smoothie were just fine though.

After the fries I went to my nephews hockey game with my sister. They lost 4-2, but they were all happy with how they played. THAT is what "it" is all about.

After the fries I went to my nephews hockey game with my sister. They lost 4-2, but they were all happy with how they played. THAT is what "it" is all about.

That is refreshing. These days it seems if there's not a win or a gold medal, it's a failure.