Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Had McD's last night, was the first time that I can remember I did not enjoy the fries! The McChicken and smoothie were just fine though.

After the fries I went to my nephews hockey game with my sister. They lost 4-2, but they were all happy with how they played. THAT is what "it" is all about.

After the fries I went to my nephews hockey game with my sister. They lost 4-2, but they were all happy with how they played. THAT is what "it" is all about.

That is refreshing. These days it seems if there's not a win or a gold medal, it's a failure.

Figuring out how to do something technical all by myself :) (My new apps weren't downloading; had to unclog a couple of settings on the droid).

Hearing a friend is off work until Thursday. She deserves the break.

The first day of Spring. Went to the Rose Garden during my lunch break to see some of the early bloomers.

post-1470-0-29826000-1363812987_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-07699200-1363813088_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-16237800-1363813208_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-05430700-1363813341_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-57783600-1363813412_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-06200300-1363813517_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-08300300-1363813574_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-88273600-1363813639_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-22007600-1363813685_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-47155300-1363813782_thumb.jp

Great shots Strider! If I was to post a picture from here today, well just picture in your mind a plain white sheet of paper! That would be the image seen in all directions this morning. We did get some peeks of sun around supper time though.

^ :cheer: Have a wonderful time, you'll have to tell us all about it!

Found out today that I get to move into a beautiful new apartment over the summer. Also, I'm extremely happy that it's one day closer to Friday. :beer:

thinking that this time next week i will be seeing robert plant in concert ...... :)

looking forward to the review Slave! Have fun !

thank you, light and shade and fishhead :)

it will be the first time seeing robert for both of us. :yay:

saw tcv, and had tickets to see jasons jblze, but he cancelled all our shows .... :heartbreaker: :tears:

jimmy? ......... :unsure:

thinking that this time next week i will be seeing robert plant in concert ...... :)

And Robert will be seeing you! :)

Couldn't happen to a nicer gal!

Can't WAIT to hear all about it!

(p.s. I miss you on FB too)

Couldn't happen to a nicer gal!

Can't WAIT to hear all about it!

(p.s. I miss you on FB too)

oh, what a nice thing to say!

oh dear, everyone is waiting to hear my review .... i am hopeless at that ..... will try to remember everything!

haha, doubt he will see me .... :)

Rush the stage slave. If it's your one and only opportunity? Bobby won't mind. Have a great time and if you know anyone who has a mini disc recorder, beg, borrow or steal it but record the show for posterity :D

shower, heating on, thermal socks on, big bar of choccie and the thoughts of not going out tonight, lifes little pleasures :)

Rush the stage slave. If it's your one and only opportunity? Bobby won't mind. Have a great time and if you know anyone who has a mini disc recorder, beg, borrow or steal it but record the show for posterity :D

OMG, no way!

to both ideas!

Jules you need to get yourself Noticed...Going by this maybe a Peace Sign Helium Balloon... :yesnod: Great idea CP...

6ec53506bd9d5b3a2a67fb8bfaa0a2ff.jpg

i'll just be happy to have a seat at the concert.

30 years ago, maybe a different story ...... :)

OMG, no way!

to both ideas!

i'll just be happy to have a seat at the concert.

30 years ago, maybe a different story ...... :)

Have a Fantastic time Jules...Bet you'll feel 30 years younger when you get there...

My wife ran into Mrs. Ally today at lunch and it seems the old boy pulled through his operation just fine and is enjoying his opiate slumber.

Cheers!

My wife ran into Mrs. Ally today at lunch and it seems the old boy pulled through his operation just fine and is enjoying his opiate slumber.

Cheers!

EXCELLENT NEWS! :yay::cheer: Thanks for the update, Babs.