What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I just submitted my very first article for a newsletter. The topic was sunscreen ingredients. I am so excited and hope my clients learn something!

Well that certainly deserves a toast with a pint of Guinness...or a lovely glass of Pinot. Congratulations writer!

Well that certainly deserves a toast with a pint of Guinness...or a lovely glass of Pinot. Congratulations writer!

Thanks, Sean!

I'm feeling pretty confident actually. So much so that I went and chopped all my hair off yesterday! It's 'pixie' season!

Thanks, Sean!

I'm feeling pretty confident actually. So much so that I went and chopped all my hair off yesterday! It's 'pixie' season!

:o

ALL OF IT? Like Audrey in "Roman Holiday"? Did you dye it brunette, too?

:o

ALL OF IT? Like Audrey in "Roman Holiday"? Did you dye it brunette, too?

Uh huh. Color is in a few weeks. I was impulsive yesterday and my stylist Pasquale only had time for a cut.

We will bleach the crap out of it then!!

I just submitted my very first article for a newsletter. The topic was sunscreen ingredients. I am so excited and hope my clients learn something!

Good for you :) , I'd be very interested in seeing that :yesnod:

Good for you Kris...Maybe you should post it on the 'Health Thread', a very Important but underrated Issue.

Thanks, Kate. I hate to tell you, bit I am not that smart. I always get nervous posting about Health issues in the first place.

My twin grandsons decided to come into the world 1 week ahead of schedule. Just before midnight. Baby No. 1 weighted in at 7 lb 2 oz and Baby No 2 at 6 lb 12 oz. Mom and Dad named them Kellen and Carter.

My twin grandsons decided to come into the world 1 week ahead of schedule. Just before midnight. Baby No. 1 weighted in at 7 lb 2 oz and Baby No 2 at 6 lb 12 oz. Mom and Dad named them Kellen and Carter.

Mazel Tov!!! Best wishes to the entire family!

Congratulations to you all! :)

That's the best news to appear on this forum in a very long time.

Bless! Bless!