What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Thanks all for the warm wishes......Mom is doing well..much better than I did when I had my c-section deliverys. She and the twins will probably go home on Wed.

Congrats ! Happy to hear mom and the twins are doing well and will be home this week :thumbsup:

My twin grandsons decided to come into the world 1 week ahead of schedule. Just before midnight. Baby No. 1 weighted in at 7 lb 2 oz and Baby No 2 at 6 lb 12 oz. Mom and Dad named them Kellen and Carter.

Simply splendid news. Are they fraternal or identical twins? Best wishes to the mum and little dear ones.

And congratulations Grandma! ;)

Simply splendid news. Are they fraternal or identical twins? Best wishes to the mum and little dear ones.

And congratulations Grandma! ;)

Thanks S.....

They are fraternal so mom plans to have them coordinated but not matchy matchy. They are home and settling into new family patterns.

1. It's FRIDAY!

2. It's steamy, hot and muggy here!

3. I am off the entire weekend!!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

All of these things for me, too! Plus a glass of good ol' Virginia rose from Rappahannock Cellars.

You have a fabulous weekend yourself, dear!!

I am very happy my boys only have four days of school left until Summer break. Woohoo!! They are so burnt out and having a few weeks to relax and recharge their batteries are much needed and anticipated.

Of course my 14 year old has 8 finals to take(7 since he has soccer for a class) before that can happen so it will be a somewhat stressful week for him.

I am very happy my boys only have four days of school left until Summer break. Woohoo!! They are so burnt out and having a few weeks to relax and recharge their batteries are much needed and anticipated.

Of course my 14 year old has 8 finals to take(7 since he has soccer for a class) before that can happen so it will be a somewhat stressful week for him.

Good luck to them with the last few days! Ours finished up this past week.

I am happy to have gotten in a really great long walk this morning and to have had a pretty productive weekend around the house!

Damn, they finished up finals here before Memorial Day weekend. Which is how my godson was able to go to New York with his dad this past week. They get in tonight...they better.

It's Graduation Day tomorrow! :)

Good luck to your boys, Melanie.

Edited by Strider

Thank you Virginia and Strider.

The school district here is the only one that I know of in Texas that gets out this week. Everyone else, including private schools, had their last day this last Friday. My younger son's elementary school are doing squat this week. His class is having a movie day tomorrow, a board game on Tuesday and not much else on Wednesday and Thursday. Such a waste of time but it will also be the last four days of elementary school for him. :-(( On to MIddle school!

Good for you! Any big travel plans this summer?

:peace:

This is bittersweet, but it definitely has a happy ending. My family had this 10-year-old Chihuahua mix that had diabetes and continued to get sicker and sicker. He was diagnosed a few months ago and kept losing weight despite being given insulin twice a day and developed cataracts too. My mom and dad took him to the vet this morning. He was so bad off that my mom decided to have him put to sleep. : What is really creepy and wonderful at the same time is this afternoon my mom was coming home from running an errand and on the road where we live a puppy wandered out and my mom picked her up and brought her home. She is at least part Dachshund and is a reddish brown color. My sister named her Bella. I still can't get over the timing of it. I am very happy though. ^_^

Edited by HeyHeyWhatCanIDo

My godson's graduation ceremony at the Hollywood Bowl. With honours. I'm so proud of the little rascal. I wore the same shirt to the graduation that I did at the hospital when he was born. :)

post-1470-0-39343700-1370330718_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-41479800-1370330885_thumb.jp

Afterwards we headed to Roscoe's for some fried chicken and waffles.

post-1470-0-52865600-1370331082_thumb.jp

I told him he got to stand on the same stage that the Beatles, Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Monty Python, and Robert Plant & Jimmy Page played on.

Edited by Strider

My godson's graduation ceremony at the Hollywood Bowl. With honours. I'm so proud of the little rascal. I wore the same shirt to the graduation that I did at the hospital when he was born. :)

attachicon.gifIMG_20130603_190833.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20130603_192419.jpg

Afterwards we headed to Roscoe's for some fried chicken and waffles.

attachicon.gifIMG_20130603_201605.jpg

I told him he got to stand on the same stage that the Beatles, Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Monty Python, and Robert Plant & Jimmy Page played on.

Looking good there man. Well done that young man.

A happy chap today. Glorious weather, my girls are in bloom, I have a golf match this afternoon and all is well with the world.