What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

My godson's graduation ceremony at the Hollywood Bowl. With honours. I'm so proud of the little rascal. I wore the same shirt to the graduation that I did at the hospital when he was born. :)

attachicon.gifIMG_20130603_190833.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20130603_192419.jpg

Afterwards we headed to Roscoe's for some fried chicken and waffles.

attachicon.gifIMG_20130603_201605.jpg

I told him he got to stand on the same stage that the Beatles Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Monty Python, and Robert Plant & Jimmy Page played on.

Congratulations to your godson. :) That's sweet about the shirt. I'm already hungry and those chicken and waffles look delicious. :drool:

My godson's graduation ceremony at the Hollywood Bowl. With honours. I'm so proud of the little rascal. I wore the same shirt to the graduation that I did at the hospital when he was born. :)

I told him he got to stand on the same stage that the Beatles, Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Monty Python, and Robert Plant & Jimmy Page played on.

Congrats to you & your godson! :thumbsup:

Glad things worked out, putting down a pet is one of the toughest things to do! My condolences and congratulations all in one post! :)

This is bittersweet, but it definitely has a happy ending. My family had this 10-year-old Chihuahua mix that had diabetes and continued to get sicker and sicker. He was diagnosed a few months ago and kept losing weight despite being given insulin twice a day and developed cataracts too. My mom and dad took him to the vet this morning. He was so bad off that my mom decided to have him put to sleep. : What is really creepy and wonderful at the same time is this afternoon my mom was coming home from running an errand and on the road where we live a puppy wandered out and my mom picked her up and brought her home. She is at least part Dachshund and is a reddish brown color. My sister named her Bella. I still can't get over the timing of it. I am very happy though. ^_^

Congratulations to you and your family, Strider! God, that chicken and waffles dish looks to die for! :drool:

I told him he got to stand on the same stage that the Beatles, Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Monty Python, and Robert Plant & Jimmy Page played on.

Very nice! Any tat ideas? We are playing it loose also - got a trip planned for a couple of days next week and then over 4th of July - otherwise, take it as it comes.....:suntan:

Thank you Walter. We are playing it loose this summer. No grand plans as of it but maybe we will uphold our tradition of going to NOLA for a few days. I would like to get a new tattoo. :D

Edited by Walter

Funny how? ? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny? ;)

What, Im not supposed to get the Manilow reference? C'mon, you should know me better than that by now. ;)

WARNING: MOMMY BRAG ALERT!

My teenaged daughter blew off an English review class to hear a Holocaust survivor speak.

I told her it was a wise choice.

She will remember the survivor's story 50 years from now. That review class won't mean a damn thing.

:)

WARNING: MOMMY BRAG ALERT!

My teenaged daughter blew off an English review class to hear a Holocaust survivor speak.

I told her it was a wise choice.

She will remember the survivor's story 50 years from now. That review class won't mean a damn thing.

:)

Yes, she will

Very nice! Any tat ideas? We are playing it loose also - got a trip planned for a couple of days next week and then over 4th of July - otherwise, take it as it comes..... :suntan:

I have a few ideas kicking around my head. I will post after it happens. :bubble:

This is why I am happy today:

I have a few ideas kicking around my head. I will post after it happens. :bubble:

Remember my friend with the Rita Hayworth and Anita Ekberg tattoos? Well, he just added another lady to his arms...Ava Gardner.

Got the roommate/landlord coming home after the RS game today @ 1pm w/friend+ family,potato salad done,burgers and dogs,corn on zee cob,ribs [beef short,pork long :-) ] strawberry short cake for dessert!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm on my way!!! ;)

Enjoy yourselves!! :)