What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

congratulations!! :cheer:

j'aime langue française :P

Merci! Oui, c'est une langue très belle. Я люблю русский язык тоже, но я не говорила по-русски, um, in a long time. As you can see, heh! Russian was really fun to learn, though. It's a lot different from English, which makes it harder, but I really like the sound of the language.

Je parle francais aussi! J'ai passe l'examen de terminal l'annee derniere.

... I probably said that wrong(besides the accents), I haven't spoken it in ages :lol:

Génial! Oui, c'est frustrant qu'on peut oublier une langue si vite, mais voilà. J'ai étudié le russe il y a quelques années, mais j'ai oublié presque tout, argh!

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

Je parle francais aussi! J'ai passe l'examen de terminal l'annee derniere.

... I probably said that wrong(besides the accents), I haven't spoken it in ages :lol:

sincèrement, je parle francais mal.. :P

..hmm.. Much worse than English :D

Merci! Oui, c'est une langue très belle. Я люблю русский язык тоже, но я не говорила по-русски, um, in a long time. As you can see, heh! Russian was really fun to learn, though. It's a lot different from English, which makes it harder, but I really like the sound of the language.

клево! lol

yeah, russian language is difficult, but it's possible to learn it :D

a year ago I thought that I would never understand English, however I've got an A too on my English test recently =)

клево! lol

yeah, russian language is difficult, but it's possible to learn it :D

a year ago I thought that I would never understand English, however I've got an A too on my English test recently =)

Yeah, I'd like to start taking Russian again - it was fun! Good job on the English test! I'd say you definitely deserved an A - I didn't realize you were from Russia for quite a while!

Beautiful weather up here in sunny England. Made me smile when I got up and couldn't see because the sun glaring at me through my boyfriend's curtains.

The state of his room diminished my smile.

The fact I have an extremely difficult exam at 2.30pm also.

Sob.

Oui, j'ai oubliee la plupart de mon francais aussi, evidement!

(my computer doesn't have accents <_< )

Inga May, your English is brilliant, far better than my French :lol:. I thought it was your first language!

:blush: merci bien! :D

où tu apprendre langue française?

I woke up this morning without an alarm clock buzzing in my head, my kitty cat at my side, snuggling me, and I got up and wandered to the kitchen to make some great coffee.

Man, finals week this semester is rockin' my world! :lol:

Life is good.

I woke up this morning without an alarm clock buzzing in my head, my kitty cat at my side, snuggling me, and I got up and wandered to the kitchen to make some great coffee.

Man, finals week this semester is rockin' my world! :lol:

Life is good.

That's great news Mandy! Can't wait to see you in cap and gown!

My kitty woke me up attacking my toes agian, then proceeded to curl up and take his am nap after the coffee was made. B)

A l'ecole, mais je n'etudie plus!

Parlo una piccola quantita di italiano anche (Je parle une tres petite peu d'italienne aussi :D )

I'm pleased by how multilingual so many people on this board are! All those lessons paid off!

J'ai etudie francais (langue et litterature) il y a ~ vingt ans. J'ai etudie un peu d'allemand et l'italien aussi; mon beau-frere est allemand. Mes enfants etudient l'espagnol.