What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Being on the road.

There's nothing like rolling down the highway, seeing the country with no cares, no worries, no thoughts of work or life back home. The fact that good friends and Robert Plant await me at the end of the road like a pot o'gold at the end of the rainbow is just a bonus.

God, I love travelling.

glad you are having a pleasant trip, strider. :) i know you will have a great time at the concert. will you be posting any pics?

Being on the road.

There's nothing like rolling down the highway, seeing the country with no cares, no worries, no thoughts of work or life back home. The fact that good friends and Robert Plant await me at the end of the road like a pot o'gold at the end of the rainbow is just a bonus.

God, I love travelling.

Safe journey to you....have a good time and we all expect a detailed report when you get back

you're welcome.

sounds like something my hubby and i would do.

if we had a dog ... lol

but yeah, just being together with someone you love - you can't beat that :)

Yes we can talk as free as birds on the beach. Being married to the prettiest lady on this planet for 32 years makes BBS feel like a million bucks. Hats off to you and your hubby for having the same feelings toward each other. My wife likes Zep to a certain degree, she never saw them, for me twice, once in 71 in Toronto, Pontiac Michigan 1977. Have you seen L Z slave?

Yes we can talk as free as birds on the beach. Being married to the prettiest lady on this planet for 32 years makes BBS feel like a million bucks. Hats off to you and your hubby for having the same feelings toward each other. My wife likes Zep to a certain degree, she never saw them, for me twice, once in 71 in Toronto, Pontiac Michigan 1977. Have you seen L Z slave?

aw, that's great!

i've known my hubby since high school ( 1975 ) but we only got together 5 years ago. he's amazing, i'm so in love with him ♥

never seen zep. they only came to oz once, in 72, and i was only 10 then ... :(

hubby loves them too, but pink floyd ,the doors, rodriguez and the who are his faves. all of which i like too :) happy days!

ohh! edited to add :

i saw jpj with them crooked vultures, and rp this year :)

Edited by slave to zep

aw, that's great!

i've known my hubby since high school ( 1975 ) but we only got together 5 years ago. he's amazing, i'm so in love with him ♥

never seen zep. they only came to oz once, in 72, and i was only 10 then ... :(

hubby loves them too, but pink floyd ,the doors, rodriguez and the who are his faves. all of which i like too :) happy days!

ohh! edited to add :

i saw jpj with them crooked vultures, and rp this year :)

Hey it sounds like you have a winner for Husband. Thats The Way. Thats my Favorite song. Kim loves that tune. Yes I have the boot legs from the 5 shows in Australia. L Z started that tour February 19 and finished on the 29th1972 they never went back, strange eh, they have the money. Same as Toronto, L Z came here Sept 4 1971 and never came back. Heard Jimmy's guitar was stolen in Toronto. Your husband has good tastes in music, very good bands especially Pink Floyd. Great you saw jpj and plant this year.

Hey it sounds like you have a winner for Husband. Thats The Way. Thats my Favorite song. Kim loves that tune. Yes I have the boot legs from the 5 shows in Australia. L Z started that tour February 19 and finished on the 29th1972 they never went back, strange eh, they have the money. Same as Toronto, L Z came here Sept 4 1971 and never came back. Heard Jimmy's guitar was stolen in Toronto. Your husband has good tastes in music, very good bands especially Pink Floyd. Great you saw jpj and plant this year.

yes, it is a shame they didn't tour again. guess we are just too far away .... :(

i love pink floyd :)

Chum gave me a bud of cheese only yesterday. Said it was beyond normal smoking practices. Looking forward to a toot this evening. What is the taste like JTM?

I would say it has a slight hint of citrus, a really nice smooth smoke. The hit is a nice dreamy buzz, Gave me a fit of the giggles, which is rare these days.....and no dull hangover after effect that seems to be common with a lot of green grown under lights smoke that are around these days....Very enjoyable, Moorish munchies inducing.. Lovely

eeemmmm sounds great. Maybe look for that for next year. I like a citrus flavour. The WW is an excellent earthy hashy taste. Again grown superbly by an expert with no hidden shit. No woozy head after either. It's the way forward I think?

Indeed. That is the way forward. Those dull head strains have to go. Trouble is many growers are only interested in profit.

glad you are having a pleasant trip, strider. :) i know you will have a great time at the concert. will you be posting any pics?

Safe journey to you....have a good time and we all expect a detailed report when you get back

I'll do my best. Houston show mere hours away now! :)