What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Tell him to watch it around those bends.

You know, I sat on it in my driveway and I had this feeling that these things can tip easily. The passenger seat has bars to hold onto for turns.

He's been riding motorcycles for 50 years, but I totally get your point. :)

Bless his heart! Hope he enjoys it!!

He and my step mom are so fun and really live life. When they works, they works hard, when they plays, they plays hard.

When they were driving away from our house, the neighbors came out and were watching them giving them the thumbs up! My neighbor is gonna buy one now!

My son and his buddies are at Twin River in Lincoln, RI tonight.

Win big!! :)

So there's legal gambling in RI? What's your son's favourite game to play? Cards? The wheel? The slots? The dice? Whatever, I wish him luck. Win BIG, indeed!

Regarding the Spyder...two words: James Dean.

Edited by Strider

So there's legal gambling in RI? What's your son's favourite game to play? Cards? The wheel? The slots? The dice? Whatever, I wish him luck. Win BIG, indeed!

Regarding the Spyder...two words: James Dean.

Yeah, gambling is alive and well.

I'm thinking slots, booze and women. Probably not in that order.

Honestly, not a fuck of a lot !

What's up man? I trust today will be a completely different Ally?

Glorious weather today. Things hotting up and at last as that pesky Jet stream has gone "up north". Finally the summer has arrived. The Barbie is cleaned, it's Captains day on Sunday and the Ashes starts next week. Marvellous

Melanie,

Happy (belated) birthday!! :birthday:

Here's wishing you and hubby a very enjoyable trip to Chicago. :thumbsup:

I had a great birthday yesterday, I treated myself to a new tattoo as a b-day present to myself and now my hubby and I are off to Chicago! Without kids!! :D

Have a great weekend Zep friends!

A belated Happy Birthday to you TM. Have a great time in Chicago. I know you're sorry that you "can't take us along" ;):D

CP... yep, the day after was much better thank you :wave:

I had a great birthday yesterday, I treated myself to a new tattoo as a b-day present to myself and now my hubby and I are off to Chicago! Without kids!! :D

Have a great time!

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy Chicago - one of my favorite places to visit!

Thanks guys!! We are having a delightful time here and Ally, I wish you all could be here. We were at our very dear friend's 40th birthday party that turned into a bar crawl through Boys Town. Lots of gin and dancing involved which put me in bed at 3:30 this morning. So why am I up already?!

Many things.

Solid friendships.

My health.

And sitting here with no tv or radio on..enjoying my supper and listening to a warm summer breeze blow through my backyard.

Knowing everything's gonna be alright.