What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

WELL WHAT MADE ME HAPPY 19/07/13 WAS LAST SHIFT OF THE WEEK. NO WEEKEND WORKING!!!!!.

SUNSHINEING ALL WEEKEND BBQ`S, FRIENDS/FAMILY AND MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEING IN GOOD HEALTH. JOYFUL FUN PLAYING WITH THE CAT. PLAYING.

JEFF WAYNES`S WAR OF THE WORLDS VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

A summer weekend is here. When the temp drops this evening the CP's will be BBQ'ing Fresh Sardines, Chinese style spare ribs, 4 prawns of huge proportion, and some lamb cutlets. Plenty of wine both red and white and a few joints. A golfing weekend beckons and the weather is fantastic.

WELL WHAT MADE ME HAPPY 19/07/13 WAS LAST SHIFT OF THE WEEK. NO WEEKEND WORKING!!!!!.

SUNSHINEING ALL WEEKEND BBQ`S, FRIENDS/FAMILY AND MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEING IN GOOD HEALTH. JOYFUL FUN PLAYING WITH THE CAT. PLAYING.

JEFF WAYNES`S WAR OF THE WORLDS VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

i have that one, bought it when it first came out. forever autumn is still a favourite song of mine :)

No one else has commented on the royal birth yet, so I will.

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their son and to all you Brits on your new heir :baby::D

I was thinking the same thing earlier, but didn't want to make a new thread for it! Congrats to the proud parents....what's his name???

So tired...in a good way.

Newburyport was wonderful. Saw some very old homes, built as far back as 1720.

Drove over to Plum Island.

Spent a great day with my parents. Feeling very lucky to still have them!

I was thinking the same thing earlier, but didn't want to make a new thread for it! Congrats to the proud parents....what's his name???

The sad thing is, no one wants to talk about or make a new thread about good news.

They'd rather bash their heads against a wall and each other, fighting and arguing about depressing and tragic news events.

At this stage, there is no name announcement.

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their son and to all you Brits on your new heir :baby::D

Oh, right...so Australia became a republic? I must of missed that. :lol: congrats!

Honestly, I can't believe people in the U.K care about one (privileged) sprog in the approx 361,000 that are born every day - let alone the rest of the world. The American fascination with the Royals is even more bizarre considering they got rid of the monarchy in 1776. Funny old world....but I guess I'm alone in my apathy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23416981

Oh yeah!

ooops!

:blush:

We are part of the British Commonwealth too, so he is also our new heir.

Allow me a Morrissey quote at this special moment for both of us subjects:

"I am the son and the heir of nothing in particular"

Surely now you have been reminded of your commonwealth status, you should be as happy as this lady!

you should be as happy as this lady!

SHE is the reason we are losing the Ashes!

Her being in London has motivated your cricket team into a deeper hatred and therefore need to annihilate us Aussie's.

I think I even hate us after listening to her :slapface:

SHE is the reason we are losing the Ashes!

Her being in London has motivated your cricket team into a deeper hatred and therefore need to annihilate us Aussie's.

I think I even hate us after listening to her :slapface:

Look how excited you all were when Charles and Camilla graced your presence! Good subjects, pat yourselves on the back :lol:

I couldn't give a stuff about cricket, really. Certainly not my cricket team.... I enjoy it when England fails so I take no pleasure in your annihilation.

I couldn't give a stuff about cricket, really. Certainly not my cricket team.... I enjoy it when England fails so I take no pleasure in your annihilation.

Stop being such a sour faced Pom! ............ :o;):lol: :lol: ............. This is supposed to be the Happy Thread :D

Stop being such a sour faced Pom! ............ :o;):lol: :lol: ............. This is supposed to be the Happy Thread :D

I also I like my beer room temperature and my showers infrequent :yesnod:

But no, I am happy that you're happy! It's great being part of the commonwealth, isn't it? You get to share in the joy.

Edited by Pagesbow