What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Mrs CP has notification of redundancy. Oct 24th, but last day will be Sept 13th. The wheel has turned full circle. Since we came back from our travels 20 years ago from Australia and Asia we will be together again, full time. Oh bliss. Now which course shall we play???

Mrs CP has notification of redundancy. Oct 24th, but last day will be Sept 13th. The wheel has turned full circle. Since we came back from our travels 20 years ago from Australia and Asia we will be together again, full time. Oh bliss. Now which course shall we play???

Oh happy day! Good on ya' CP and Mrs. CP. Relish this time together and the new road your life is embarking on.

Glad this turned out so well for you both! Cheers CP and Mrs. CP! :beer:

what made me happy is that both my older kids job prospects are looking good ...

daughter started her own cleaning company and seems to be getting heaps of work

son is doing some cartooning work for a company that if he is chosen, will work locally and earn very good money ....

fingers crossed ......

what made me happy is that both my older kids job prospects are looking good ...

daughter started her own cleaning company and seems to be getting heaps of work

son is doing some cartooning work for a company that if he is chosen, will work locally and earn very good money ....

fingers crossed ......

Great news Slave. What with the Cricket you must be a happy 'roo??

You're never too old for hugs, i'm in my 30s and I still ask my mum for hugs (usually out of the blue, but they're always the best ones)

My daughter asked me to give her a hug before she went to bed. I grinned, the kid knows how to make me smile

IMG_00000194_zps78a6cbcb.jpg

As soon as I learn how to work all the bells and whistles, I'll be really happy. Cars have changed a lot in the last 12 years... :D

Cool woman for cool wheels...

Break 'er in by driving south to educate me this "stupid" phone I got last week.

My wife has not the patience.

Edited by jabe

Cool woman for cool wheels...

Break 'er in by driving south to educate me this "stupid" phone I got last week.

My wife has not the patience.

That would be a fine plan, but I haven't even figured out how to use the new phone I got a month ago. I know I'm doomed with the car...

You got 12 years out of your last car?! That's impressive!

Lookin good, mama!!

When I buy a car, I drive it into the ground! The last one went 12 years and 189K miles. I'm aiming for 15 years and 200K on this one!

Thanks!!

When I buy a car, I drive it into the ground! The last one went 12 years and 189K miles. I'm aiming for 15 years and 200K on this one!

Thanks!!

Speaking of cars...

My daughter got her license Wednesday! While I am happy for her, I am feeling a little stranded now! She actually has a social life so she needs my car all the time!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! It seems like forever since I've been on here! I've missed it soooo much!!!!

So what made me happy today....I just got back from my week long vacation. We went to a really big car show/ cruise night.

Secondly, I got a new computer!!! Yay! My old one finally died so out with the old & in with the new! Hope everyone is doing well & I hope to be on here more frequently.