What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Did someone say FRIDAY?!?

Woohoo!

Have a great weekend everyone!

I knew I was forgetting something...TGIF! (Even though I have to work every night for the next four days.)

I received happy news that a friend of mine is having a baby...her first!!! :)

And someone close to my mom has finally received some good news after being in the hospital for the last two weeks.

Edited by Strider

that's so true! what is your job, pottedplant?

long weekend here, but as per usual, i am working the sun and mon ..... :(

daylight saving begins tonight, so i also lose an hours sleep. great.....

WOW! i am so impressed! i could never do something like that. it would be all crooked, or such. well done! :)

My job, STZ, is in a profession that everyone hates - the law. "The first thing we do is kill all the lawyers..." William Shakespeare But I'm not dead yet!!!!

Edited by pottedplant

My job, STZ, is in a profession that everyone hates - the law. "The first thing we do is kill all the lawyers..." William Shakespeare But I'm not dead yet!!!!

Wait, wait, wait!

My Dad had a very rewarding career in law enforcement, and is still teaching young minds.

You go!!!

Just scored a new Marantz PM 6004 SL Amp and a new pair of Monitor Audio BX2 speakers for the lounge. Jeez I can't believe how good it sounds. Sorry to see my 20 year old Denon amp and Mission M34 floorstanders exiled to the loft. I will put the Missions on e bay if I can find a way of mailing them out !!

You know what ? I've been wanting a new set up for ages and the sound is quite unreal. When Mrs CP is out I am going to bang The Albert Hall DVD on and give the set up an outing in classic guitar Rock and Roll :thumbsup:

Chillumpuffer's neighbours are probably posting in the "What made you unhappy today" thread right about now ... :)

Not if they have musical taste. :)

Congrats, Sozo. I tried to do that once and quit (it involved first converting something from video). Technology makes me sad.

Oh wait - this is the happy thread: think of something happy! OK. The office is relatively quiet and the bosses are out of town. It's not much, but that's all I got.

Strider, is that your little cat on the previous page? She's a cutie.

No...a friend was just cheering me up.
Edited by Strider

Came in to work and found a case of wine under my desk - yay!!

And...I'm about to head out for a pedicure. Now if it would only stop raining...

So jealous!

About the wine and the pedi!! I wore open toe pumps to the mall today..I need an appointment ASAP.