What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

They are fab, and you should treat yourself sometime. You live in a metro part of the country, go for it.

Frostbite has rendered my toenails less than appealing. Only a select few get to see them up close.

I almost forgot.

Had a wonderful time in Williams-Sonoma today!!

Bought this funky shaped cake pan which I can't wait to try!

I've never been much if a baker so it's on my 'room for improvement' list.

That's a very short list. ;)

Today we sold 2 of our prints and 6 greeting cards in a just opened shop in town. Hope this keeps up and we price our stuff for the common man. :^)

Last Saturday we also sold 3 prints and a bunch of cards at the first Enumclaw Arts & Music Festival.

Today we sold 2 of our prints and 6 greeting cards in a just opened shop in town. Hope this keeps up and we price our stuff for the common man. :^)

Last Saturday we also sold 3 prints and a bunch of cards at the first Enumclaw Arts & Music Festival.

You mentioned your prints, do you paint or photograph?

:thumbsup:

I'm happy that a friend of mine is rocking out this weekend at the Austin City Limits Festival!!!

The luckiest kids in the world today are the Boston/New England kids who get to talk about and relive the drama and excitement of yesterday's amazing victories by the Patriots and Red Sox with their schoolmates.

It always made going back to school on Monday something to look forward to when you had a dramatic victory to rehash with your friends.

Reswati,

Pleased to hear this. It sounds like you are turning your life around. :cheer:

Finally got rid of the last items that my former gf still had left at the house (which was a whole ceiling full of gizmo's).

Yesssssssssss.

I guess in a week I finally am done rearranging the house, which was about time.

Starting to really improve on the archery course that I might be a bit cheeky next week and ask one of the instructors if I could try one of the harder (and furthest away) targets...oh and in my last round managed to get all 3 arrows dead in the center....at least not in my arm this time lol

SozoZoso,

Keep at it - I'm really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new interest.

Starting to really improve on the archery course that I might be a bit cheeky next week and ask one of the instructors if I could try one of the harder (and furthest away) targets...oh and in my last round managed to get all 3 arrows dead in the center....at least not in my arm this time lol