What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

^^Enjoy STZ :)

FINALLY getting a "connection" with my archery bow, got a few gold and a few good groups...all with me wearing the splint, funny enough seems my shooting increases well while wearing it.

Still drooling over a Cartel Fantom though...

^^Enjoy STZ :)

FINALLY getting a "connection" with my archery bow, got a few gold and a few good groups...all with me wearing the splint, funny enough seems my shooting increases well while wearing it.

Still drooling over a Cartel Fantom though...

thanks, mate :)

today hubby and i are off to Sydney to watch Australia thrash ( ! ) England at the 20/20 cricket.

The long, dull reign of Jay Leno is finally over. Maybe the Tonight Show's move back to New York with Jimmy Fallon as host will bring back a little spark, a little wit, a little grit.

Edited by Strider

• 3 weeks later...

Received a phone call while at work confirming a massage for tomorrow that I didn't reserve....must be Mrs. Walter planning a nice afternoon for our anniversary!

It is in that nanosecond (as Strider put it) between tonight and tomorrow - Leap Year Day - and we will celebrate tomorrow evening with a fine dinner at Ruth's Chris steakhouse. Since it is a Saturday night, it will as close as possible to a "real" anniversary, without being February 29.

:)

Thanks guys!!! :)

Going to a Yankees/Astros Spring Training game next Saturday (3/8) and have 3rd row, behind home plate, seats. Walter Jr. has never seen anything like that before!

When are you coming down, ebk? Tampa swing, as before???

Thanks guys!!! :)

Going to a Yankees/Astros Spring Training game next Saturday (3/8) and have 3rd row, behind home plate, seats. Walter Jr. has never seen anything like that before!

When are you coming down, ebk? Tampa swing, as before???

Arriving in Tampa on 3/13. We're seeing the Tigers/Nats in Lakeland on the 14th, Jay/O's in Dunedin on the 16th and Twins/O's in Sarasota on the 17th.

On the 15th, we're dining at Bern's. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm