What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Great pics man. Oh to see the ocean and blue sky? Did Seal get up and sing Killer ??

Happy days as Mrs CP is playing golf for the club in her first match since she became a lady of leisure. The weather looks OK for her and I packed her off with a ham sanga and a banana. Fingers crossed she doesn't let the occasion get the better of her. Just keep your head down and the eye on the ball. All the rest just falls into place.

I on the other hand have the chance to crank up the speakers and listen to some tunes. I have made a loaf for the weekend and have a total break from my usual dinner options as it's just me. I have scored a pepperoni pizza and will have a glass of wine before heading to the golf club for a rules night.

Those are great pictures guys! Thanks for sharing a terrain we never get to see down here in flat Florida!

CP, glad you and the Mrs. are getting out on the links - great sport to spend time with each other!

:peace:

^^^ Thank you.

Great pics man. Oh to see the ocean and blue sky? Did Seal get up and sing Killer ??

No. But his buddies on the next rock did do a duet of "Kiss from a Rose". ;) Give my best to the Missus.

post-1470-0-27751400-1396544443_thumb.jp

^ Very nice!

Watching the nationwide race from your area, Zepscoda! Had a few cocktails for happy hour tonight myself, while checking out LA Forum 3/27/75 show. Nice evening in the south, it looks like! :)

Great pics Zepscoda and Strider. Love the Seal! I've always wanted to explore the Pacific Northwest but haven't gotten there yet.

Thanks....our first time up there. My wife spent more time than I could, she was there for 2 weeks working. I can't wait to get back. I got some really cool pictures of the Rockies, Salt Lake and Mount Hood from the plane .....I'll look for the Photography thread and upload a few.

^ Very nice!

Watching the nationwide race from your area, Zepscoda! Had a few cocktails for happy hour tonight myself, while checking out LA Forum 3/27/75 show. Nice evening in the south, it looks like! :)

Love the Shiner beer!.......little cold the past couple of nights, but that keeps the bugs away. Lots of race fans camping over at the speedway.

Happy Birthday to Mr Slave for tomorrow. Drive up the coast and come join me in Byron at Bluesfest .... waaahhooooooooooooo :)

Dave Mathews, John Butler Trio, Jeff Beck, Govt Mule, Playing For Change (Grandpa Elliot), Larry Graham, Black Sorrows and thats just Saturday night

http://www.showticksecure.com/bluesfest2013/venuenet/_uploads/fckeditor/pdfs/playing_schedule.pdf

Edited by Whoopie Cat

stz, I hope you two enjoy your two days together and he has a great b-day!!!

Whoopie Cat - I'm JEALOUS! I wish I could attend that show, it sounds incredible! JBT is one of my top bands, but they never come to florida and play. Enjoy!!!

I'm happy for two reasons....

Mrs. Walter is now through 4 of her 6 chemo sessions - should be done with that part of her treatment at the end of May.

It's FRIDAY! :cheer:

Happy Birthday to Mr Slave for tomorrow. Drive up the coast and come join me in Byron at Bluesfest .... waaahhooooooooooooo :)

Dave Mathews, John Butler Trio, Jeff Beck, Govt Mule, Playing For Change (Grandpa Elliot), Larry Graham, Black Sorrows and thats just Saturday night

http://www.showticksecure.com/bluesfest2013/venuenet/_uploads/fckeditor/pdfs/playing_schedule.pdf

thanks, but a bit far ..... lol

have a great time ♥

stz, I hope you two enjoy your two days together and he has a great b-day!!!

Whoopie Cat - I'm JEALOUS! I wish I could attend that show, it sounds incredible! JBT is one of my top bands, but they never come to florida and play. Enjoy!!!

I'm happy for two reasons....

Mrs. Walter is now through 4 of her 6 chemo sessions - should be done with that part of her treatment at the end of May.

It's FRIDAY! :cheer:

thank you, Walter. :)

glad to hear your wife is doing well. best wishes for a full recovery! :)

Walter, Best wishes for your wife getting through chemo and having a successful result.

Bluesfest is an annual Easter 5 day festival. They always have a fabulous line of of Aussie and overseas artists, including both JPJ and Robert Plant in the past. I didn't see Plant when he was there last year, but Jules and I went to his show in Sydney instead.