What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Happy days (soon) for your wife Walter. I really hope it works out for her and you can both look forward to happy days ahead?

It's a wonderful sunny morning here in The Peaks. It's the Captains drive in at the golf club today. 10 am start and a full field to boot. The CP's are teamed up with some great people and I am looking forward to it immensely.

Have a great time WC at the festie and best wishes for you and Mr Slave Jules.

I got married to my beautiful bride! Great day, then my covers band played at the reception, dancing days are here again!

A good friend of mine who is in South Africa also sent us this Zep inspired poem

It is the springtime of your loving...

And though I am over the hills and far away

I hope you feel my Presence on your Celebration day

Ten years gone since I've known you my friend, the boy next door.

Ten years gone, it feels like more.

Someone once told you that there's a girl out there

with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.

In the light you found her. She was always there.

Now you're going to California with the making in both of your hearts

And I wish you All of my Love like I have from the start.

Hats off to you

Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always meet the sea.

In the course of great things, you were always meant to be.

Have a wonderful CELEBRATION DAY.

post-8029-0-24258900-1397892524_thumb.jp

post-8029-0-97445400-1397892536_thumb.jp

I got married to my beautiful bride! Great day, then my covers band played at the reception, dancing days are here again!

A good friend of mine who is in South Africa also sent us this Zep inspired poem

It is the springtime of your loving...

And though I am over the hills and far away

I hope you feel my Presence on your Celebration day

Ten years gone since I've known you my friend, the boy next door.

Ten years gone, it feels like more.

Someone once told you that there's a girl out there

with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.

In the light you found her. She was always there.

Now you're going to California with the making in both of your hearts

And I wish you All of my Love like I have from the start.

Hats off to you

Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always meet the sea.

In the course of great things, you were always meant to be.

Have a wonderful CELEBRATION DAY.

wishing you a lifetime of happiness together, Henry! :toast: :inlove:

I'm heading out for the last day of Bluesfest shortly. It's been an incredible 4 days so far, but i'm starting to falter at the last post ..... my little bod is mighty weary.

I can't decide who to see for the last act of the night/and 5 day festival. Dave Mathews, with Michael Franti as the prior performer on the main and biggest stage (will be packed), or Playing For Change, with Grandpa Elliott, or I can even see Elvis Costello on yet another stage.

I've saw both Dave Mathews and Playing for Change the other day and enjoyed them both ...... hhmmmm decisions, decisions.

At the moment i'm favouring seeing Sly & Robbie and then Booker T Jones on one stage and then racing over to another area to catch PFC and Grandpa Elliott as my finale. My thoughts could change though.

http://www.showticksecure.com/bluesfest2013/venuenet/_uploads/fckeditor/pdfs/playing_schedule.pdf

^^^

I cannot stand DMB, so my vote would be Sly & Robbie, Elvis Costello or Grandpa Elliott.

Congratulations henrybonzo on your nuptials...that is a lovely picture.

Thanks Walter for the update on Mrs. Walter. We're pulling for her.

After working this crazy book event (don't ask...my mind is jello), got to enjoy my Easter chocolate.

post-1470-0-42039900-1398068849_thumb.jp

:hysterical: How quickly the worm turns. After years and years of stability, now Man U is floundering around like the NY Knicks or Washington Redskins.

Are either of them owned by The Glazers? These people have sucked all the cash out of our club and once we get rid then all the best. I found the choice of Moyes to be risky at best. This is a club, don't forget, that won the Premiership by 11 points last season.The worm has turned very quickly indeed. Once Moyes was appointed, out went the tried and tested backroom staff and the style of play which Moyes employed was disastrous. 51 games 51 different line ups. Was does that say?? Clueless at home and rubbish away. Moyes couldn't get new players last summer and instead spent on what was left. In my view NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Now the Glazers have to dig deep. Splash some cash. Get a world respected and experienced manager, 4 or 5 top class players and watch out next year. A wounded animal is all the more dangerous.

^^^

I cannot stand DMB, so my vote would be Sly & Robbie, Elvis Costello or Grandpa Elliott.

He was actually really good when I saw him on a previous night. But my last day/evening went with ....

Kim Chrurchill (local boy who lives close to me), then the African reggae Sly & Robbie for a little while, but they became too much of the same after a while. So I wandered around the stalls, watched the buskers, ate some food and had a few wines etc, then had a crazy burst of insanity and saw KC & the Sunshine Band. What an absolute blast that was .... although embarrassing so ..... hahahaha. Next I headed for Joss Stone, who did Put A Spell on you with Jeff Beck, which was incredible, then followed with the first part of Michael Franti, but then left, caught a bit of Booker T Jones and finally headed over to see Playing For Change and the incredible Grandpa Elliott again. Great choice, as was all of my selections for the day.

Highlights for me .... an old fave of mine Jack Johnson, Warren Haynes joining the Dave Matthews Band performing "All Along The Watchtower" and the amazing Playing For Change with Grandpa Elliott. Loved every second of their perfomance.

Surprise highlights ..... Damn you KC & the Sunshine Band :blush: and also the jazz funk band of Larry Graham & Graham Central Station. What an absolute blast these guys were.

Wonderful 5 days, but thoroughly exhausting .... and I turned into a hippy grub ..... again .... hahaha

He was actually really good when I saw him on a previous night. But my last day/evening went with ....

Kim Chrurchill (local boy who lives close to me), then the African reggae Sly & Robbie for a little while, but they became too much of the same after a while. So I wandered around the stalls, watched the buskers, ate some food and had a few wines etc, then had a crazy burst of insanity and saw KC & the Sunshine Band. What an absolute blast that was .... although embarrassing so ..... hahahaha. Next I headed for Joss Stone, who did Put A Spell on you with Jeff Beck, which was incredible, then followed with the first part of Michael Franti, but then left, caught a bit of Booker T Jones and finally headed over to see Playing For Change and the incredible Grandpa Elliott again. Great choice, as was all of my selections for the day.

Highlights for me .... an old fave of mine Jack Johnson, Warren Haynes joining the Dave Matthews Band performing "All Along The Watchtower" and the amazing Playing For Change with Grandpa Elliott. Loved every second of their perfomance.

Surprise highlights ..... Damn you KC & the Sunshine Band :blush: and also the jazz funk band of Larry Graham & Graham Central Station. What an absolute blast these guys were.

Wonderful 5 days, but thoroughly exhausting .... and I turned into a hippy grub ..... again .... hahaha

Excellent review WC or is it KC?? :D . A hippy grub? Reminded me of Glastonbury back in 82. Although I need reminding. A tab or 2 of acid paid to my memory.

I am sure this is calling you: :zzz:

Excellent review WC or is it KC?? :D . A hippy grub? Reminded me of Glastonbury back in 82. Although I need reminding. A tab or 2 of acid paid to my memory.

I am sure this is calling you: :zzz:

Damn it! I knew it was a mistake mentioning KC :blush:

Do a little dance, make a little love, Get down tonight. :banana:

It was an effort making the plane the next morning, but I zonked out for the whole flight ...... and then slept solidly for about 12 hours, was awake for a little while and then passed out again til this morning (wednesday).

Good luck with your new babies. Do they have a name yet?