What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I've already bragged on facebook so I have to add this onto here, tonights archery (last round 5 Gold, 1 Red 10,10,10,9,9,8).....well chuffed :D

post-19782-0-72000900-1398378585_thumb.j post-19782-0-10194400-1398378602_thumb.j post-19782-0-94776100-1398378620_thumb.j post-19782-0-20116100-1398378637_thumb.j

All this from a 30 metre distance. And I have more practice on Sunday morning (outside at 40m)

Edited by SozoZoso

Damn it! I knew it was a mistake mentioning KC :blush:

Do a little dance, make a little love, Get down tonight. :banana:

Good luck with your new babies. Do they have a name yet?

Don't apologize WC...it wasn't a mistake at all. Own your choices...own your happiness. There is no shame in liking KC & the Sunshine Band. Time has proven their status as one of the few relics of the Disco Age worth a damn. Revel in your brilliance in seeing them the other night.

I only do one at a time. I will name her Kasey ;)

Well played, sir. :lol:

I've already bragged on facebook so I have to add this onto here, tonights archery (last round 5 Gold, 1 Red 10,10,10,9,9,8).....well chuffed :D

photo(2).JPG photo(3).JPG photo(4).JPG photo(5).JPG

All this from a 30 metre distance. And I have more practice on Sunday morning (outside at 40m)

Well done, SZ!

Remind me never to piss you off...no matter what you say, I agree. Don't want to end up looking like a pincushion.

My daughter got her acceptance letter for Dual Enrollment!!

Soooo proud of that girl...

'Atta girl! And hosannas to the great mom who raised her! :toast::cheer:

Reunited with a lost friend.

While the TMOQ "Bonzo's Birthday Party" was the first and most commonly known vinyl release of the May 31, 1973 LA Forum audience tape, my personal favourite was the Titanic Records version released around 1980 or so. An English release, I picked one up in 1981 at a record store across from Ft. Hood in Killeen, TX. I love the cover art more than the William Stout art used on TMoQ's.

In fact, several of the Titanic Records boots I acquired in the 80s had some great cover art. I also get a kick out of the Kimber record label on the discs. There is a member here called Kimbersays and I always think of this bootleg when I see that member's name.

Long story short, my Titanic Records "Bonzo's Birthday Party" was among those lost or stolen over the years. Hence my joy upon coming across a very nice and clean copy at a local record store. It's much easier to find the TMOQ version than the Titanic Records one, so I am doubly happy.

post-1470-0-59470000-1398509176_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-41398400-1398509222_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-25927900-1398509259_thumb.jp

Strider, The last pic is a biit Deus Ex..

Yeah...we get a lot of that crowd, or what is also referred to as "Steampunk", to our shows. The clothes (and cleavage) on display is often eye-popping.

And the shoes! Some gorgeous feet encased in some incredible and intricately crafted footwear. Remember Major Major? He would think he'd died and gone to heaven.

Sleeping in. Making my wife breakfast in bed. And big good morning kisses from my puppy.

So will Sunday entail making your puppy breakfast and big good morning kisses from your wife? ;)

Yeah...we get a lot of that crowd, or what is also referred to as "Steampunk", to our shows. The clothes (and cleavage) on display is often eye-popping.

And the shoes! Some gorgeous feet encased in some incredible and intricately crafted footwear. Remember Major Major? He would think he'd died and gone to heaven.

So will Sunday entail making your puppy breakfast and big good morning kisses from your wife? ;)

Haha. After 26 years together, it doesn't usually work out that well. Unfortunately, my great morning, today, is about to end as I head outside to cut the grass for three hours. Man, I hate cutting grass.

Haha. After 26 years together, it doesn't usually work out that well. Unfortunately, my great morning, today, is about to end as I head outside to cut the grass for three hours. Man, I hate cutting grass.

Chillumpuffer would beg to differ.

Oh, you mean the lawn. :P

Maybe I'm weird, but I kind of always liked the smell of freshly mown grass. Which was a good thing when I was young, because mowing yards all weekend was how I earned much of the money I used to buy concert tickets in the 70s.

Happy that I don't live in Ukraine or Russia...or Nigeria, for that matter.

If further proof were needed that the Olympics are pretty much useless and their intended goal of promoting world brotherhood has seemingly gone by the wayside, the blowup in Ukraine makes it clear.

There were many people who thought awarding the Olympics to Russia was a mistake. Well, it looks like they were right. After reveling in the world's attention for the Olympics, Putin wasted no time in reverting to his thug tactics.

Is Ukraine going to be the next Sarajevo? Will this devolve into a Serbia/Bosnia type brutal war?

Oh wait...this is suppose to be the 'Happy' thread. "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..."

The Google doodle today definitely made me happy: http://www.google.com/m?source=mobileproducts&dc=gorganic

:)

Edited by Strider