Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

I bought 10 lottery tickets for tonight. 190 million dollars. This might sound crazy, but I think I'm gonna hit the jackpot tonight. 8:00 pm drawing. Just a weird feeling. I'm happy.

Good luck :D

Finishing work early.

Rolindblad, what exactly is it that you do?... If you don't mind me asking :blush:

I'm a psychic who has saved lives of missing and kidnapped children across the planet even while they were in the hands of their kidnappers.

I don't want to rudilly fill out a lot of this page butt if you'd like to know little more of what I have done

ckick the link

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com/mypsy...robertlindblad/

Wow, I respect that you do that for free. I saw a documentary on tv on it once and the findings were disturbingly true. You know I think that crime detection agencies actually might employ someone with a talent such as yours. Keep up the good work.

weather-02s.gifMostly Sunny

70°F at 10:03 am

Feels Like 70°F Low: 62°F

High: 77°F

Humidity: 63% Pressure: 30.04 in

Visibility: 10 mi

Wind: N 6 mph :banana::yay:

Hi all,

The bottle of Jim Beam,........it's 5 o'clock right? :drunk:

KB (fill er up)

It's always 5:00 somewhere :lol:

Absolutely gorgeous day here :) I worked, work was great; ran some errands and went to the gym.

...watching my kids marching in the norwegian independence day parade with their classmates from 43 countries...beautiful sight!!! :)

...Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Watching the sunrise outside my window with a hot black cup of joe. Oh and knowing most of my family and pals are safe.

How many posts does it take to get to the juicy middle of a title with your screen name?

Well, today I returned my parents cat, "Moo" that I had been looking after for about 6 mths, since it was a kitten. Long story, but dad brought it home, mum freaked out, and it's taken about that long for her to get used to the idea of having a pet around the house.

I was a bit saddened to take him back as I've gotten so attached to him. But I was happy today because he settled in really well, even curling up in my mums lap at night. I know he'll be well looked after and I can still see him regularly, so I was happy.

Btw, I called him "Moo" because he looks like a little cow. Big ears, long dangly legs, white with big black rounded blotches all over him and long black tail.

Mah mommy called! And chocolate. Although I have eaten it to the extent of illness...

I made the perfect sale right in front of my boss today....it was awesome, because I used to be the crappiest salesperson. i'm gettin good. B)

An unexpected nice compliment from a man on the train while on my way to work.

Something so usual and common in Europe, not here in Australia, sadly :(

What can I say.. No one beats the French, Italian and Spanish men.

^That's nice Amazonic, shame it doesn't happen more often :( .

A pat on the back from my English class. It felt good to contribute to the class and actually know that they found my offering worthwhile, especially from the teacher.

^That's nice Amazonic, shame it doesn't happen more often :( .

A pat on the back from my English class. It felt good to contribute to the class and actually know that they found my offering worthwhile, especially from the teacher.

Yeah.Sometimes I just wonder. if Aussie guys really like women. I mean, they can be nice but they definitely lack in that "department".

In Europe in the street, on the train, at a cafe', anywhere, you get all the attention, nice words, smiles and compliments from men. They are more "caliente" and passionate! Maybe I am in the wrong country, who knows..... :(

Good on ya on your success at schoo! :)

Joining this site, and hoping to find other zeppelin friends.

Edited by Poppy

Waking up and discovering I'm a pussy :)

An unexpected nice compliment from a man on the train while on my way to work.

Something so usual and common in Europe, not here in Australia, sadly :(

What can I say.. No one beats the French, Italian and Spanish men.

Men more and more don't do it because it's not appreciated and because ya never see women giving compliments to men they don't know.

Here in Toronto. Women for the most part are pretty aloof/snobs so there is really no point.