What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Well, today I returned my parents cat, "Moo" that I had been looking after for about 6 mths, since it was a kitten. Long story, but dad brought it home, mum freaked out, and it's taken about that long for her to get used to the idea of having a pet around the house.

I was a bit saddened to take him back as I've gotten so attached to him. But I was happy today because he settled in really well, even curling up in my mums lap at night. I know he'll be well looked after and I can still see him regularly, so I was happy.

Btw, I called him "Moo" because he looks like a little cow. Big ears, long dangly legs, white with big black rounded blotches all over him and long black tail.

An unexpected nice compliment from a man on the train while on my way to work.

Something so usual and common in Europe, not here in Australia, sadly :(

What can I say.. No one beats the French, Italian and Spanish men.

^That's nice Amazonic, shame it doesn't happen more often :( .

A pat on the back from my English class. It felt good to contribute to the class and actually know that they found my offering worthwhile, especially from the teacher.

Yeah.Sometimes I just wonder. if Aussie guys really like women. I mean, they can be nice but they definitely lack in that "department".

In Europe in the street, on the train, at a cafe', anywhere, you get all the attention, nice words, smiles and compliments from men. They are more "caliente" and passionate! Maybe I am in the wrong country, who knows..... :(

Good on ya on your success at schoo! :)

An unexpected nice compliment from a man on the train while on my way to work.

Something so usual and common in Europe, not here in Australia, sadly :(

What can I say.. No one beats the French, Italian and Spanish men.

Men more and more don't do it because it's not appreciated and because ya never see women giving compliments to men they don't know.

Here in Toronto. Women for the most part are pretty aloof/snobs so there is really no point.

Yeah.Sometimes I just wonder. if Aussie guys really like women. I mean, they can be nice but they definitely lack in that "department".

In Europe in the street, on the train, at a cafe', anywhere, you get all the attention, nice words, smiles and compliments from men. They are more "caliente" and passionate! Maybe I am in the wrong country, who knows..... :(

Good on ya on your success at schoo! :)

Do you walk up to men you don't know and compliment them on their looks? If you don't, think about why you don't and then look at it from the man's point of view. It's not an easy thing to do.

My Davey took me out to dinner at Fudrucker's. That place has awesome burgers. I got a buffalo chicken burger and onion rings.

I will remember next time to get the fries instead--their fries are astronomically good--the onion rings are good, but the fries are soooo good.

After that, we went grocery shopping. We haven't had groceries in a long time.

What made my happy today? Well, after I finished my dinner, I sat down on the couch and had the tv on. I was flicking through channels, but I had it on mute, as I had the stereo playing-Iron Maiden, "The Number of the Beast" album.

I had the music turned up loud, and then as I was flicking through the channels, ( I have pay tv), one of them was this Christian channel. And a large church band was playing. It was a crackup, this loud Iron Maiden blaring from my speakers, in sync with this church band playing, with electric guitars, drums etc. And all the people raising their hands, I imagined them saying, "We woship you Bruce".

Hahaha. Yeah, simple pleasure.

Men more and more don't do it because it's not appreciated

Here in Toronto. Women for the most part are pretty aloof/snobs so there is really no point.

Spats, I can assure you that a woman always appreciate a nice compliment or a smile from a man. :) Believe me. It's always been since the old ages and will always be. Of course, this hasn't to go into harassment or vulgarity.

And I am very sorry for you guys that women are snobs in Toronto. Have a holiday in Europe ;)

Funny how fleeting happiness can be. Even if you think you have found it within yourself, it can leave you sad in a heartbeat. This morning i woke up expecting a nice day, but so far that hasn't happened. It's drizzling outside, which is often a comfort. Right now, nothing is a comfort.

Spats, I can assure you that a woman always appreciate a nice compliment or a smile from a man. :) Believe me. It's always been since the old ages and will always be. Of course, this hasn't to go into harassment or vulgarity.

And I am very sorry for you guys that women are snobs in Toronto. Have a holiday in Europe ;)

Do you give the compliments to men that you don't know? Complete strangers on the street. It's not easy to do that to people you don't know.

I definately need a change of scenery. Toronto is a dead end. Where's the best place place to meet pretty women (shaving their armpits is a must) in Europe?

Do you give the compliments to men that you don't know? Complete strangers on the street. It's not easy to do that to people you don't know.

I definately need a change of scenery. Toronto is a dead end. Where's the best place place to meet pretty women (shaving their armpits is a must) in Europe?

My wife does spats. I have to be carefull not to trip over her tounge when she notices a good looking guy. :D It's called human nature

My wife does spats. I have to be carefull not to trip over her tounge when she notices a good looking guy. :D It's called human nature

My wife makes comments about men on TV. So I pay her back by putting up Maria Sharapova in a bikini on my desktop background. Hey spats, Toronto is known for being a place to pick up women. Go to Eaton Center and hang out at the coffee shops. Have a taxi drop you off at the corner of Younge and Queens. Just step over the bums sleeping in the streets.