What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Yeah, thanks. It was a lovely evening. He is such a genuine, warmhearted man. He is touring Europe now, performing in people's livingrooms. We were about 50 people there yesterday. Very intimate, a lot of fun. Was in Helsinki today and now got back home, exhausted but happy :-)

Despite being quite sick during the night, I did however manage to do a little bit of photography earlier tonight, got some scenic stuff and one or two of the steam engine heading to Belfast...it's nice to get back into photography again after losing interest in it.

It's my wedding anniversary today :) ♥♥

Happy anniversary Jules, to you and yours! Here's to true love! :toast:

Here's me and Jake Clemons last night at my friend's house, laughing at something I can't remember. Great gig :-)

What an amazing opportunity Nemea. Looks like a fun time was had by all. :)

^^ Happy Anniversary... :toast:

Happy anniversary, stz!

:)

Happy anniversary Jules, to you and yours! Here's to true love! :toast:

What an amazing opportunity Nemea. Looks like a fun time was had by all. :)

Congrats

thanks so much everyone! :)

thank you, asad and lipslikecherries :):)

Your welcome STZ did you have a nice celebration with your other half ? :)

It made me happy today to see my cat find a new friend. He's been hanging with a female kitten and doesn't normaly hang with other cats or animals. He's desexed but he sure can pick em.

Strangely my cat found us as my neighbours neglected him and he forced his way into my life. Glad he did as he's such a loving soul. The other strange thing is that this kitten is also another neglected one of the same neighbours. I gotta a feeling she will soon make her way over here as well.

Your welcome STZ did you have a nice celebration with your other half ? :)

It made me happy today to see my cat find a new friend. He's been hanging with a female kitten and doesn't normaly hang with other cats or animals. He's desexed but he sure can pick em.

Strangely my cat found us as my neighbours neglected him and he forced his way into my life. Glad he did as he's such a loving soul. The other strange thing is that this kitten is also another neglected one of the same neighbours. I gotta a feeling she will soon make her way over here as well.

we both had to work, but he surprised me with a card and flowers that night :) and speaking of kittens - I had joked that I wanted a kitten as an anniversary present, so he bought a toy one for me ♥♥

we both had to work, but he surprised me with a card and flowers that night :) and speaking of kittens - I had joked that I wanted a kitten as an anniversary present, so he bought a toy one for me ♥♥

Well that's nice that he did that. :)

Lol, that is funny Jules, Is it the one that I saw in Aldi last week that talks when you press it? :D

I was missing my doggie as it has been almost a year that we said goodbye after 11+ years.

So rather than dwell and mope today I dropped off some coffee and goodies to the staff at the animal hospital. The look on their faces put a smile on mine.

Yay.

Well that's nice that he did that. :)

Lol, that is funny Jules, Is it the one that I saw in Aldi last week that talks when you press it? :D

no, but it is very cute :)

Paiges first softball game for the 10U Fall leauge is tonight.....pics to come

At bat....

good luck! :)

I was missing my doggie as it has been almost a year that we said goodbye after 11+ years.

So rather than dwell and mope today I dropped off some coffee and goodies to the staff at the animal hospital. The look on their faces put a smile on mine.

Yay.

you are an amazing person ♥