What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

spats--I compliment people all the time. At least once a day--it makes me feel good that I was able to tell someone I don't know something good about themselves.

But do you do what that woman is talking about? Go up to men you don't know and tell them how good looking they are? Women i don't think should expect men to do that. That's asking a lot. Italian or spanish men may do it like she said but those men must not care how they look doing it.

I have never complimented a woman who i don't know.

My wife makes comments about men on TV. So I pay her back by putting up Maria Sharapova in a bikini on my desktop background. Hey spats, Toronto is known for being a place to pick up women. Go to Eaton Center and hang out at the coffee shops. Have a taxi drop you off at the corner of Younge and Queens. Just step over the bums sleeping in the streets.

Dude, i know Toronto inside out and The Eaton Centre and Queen and Yonge are not good places to meet women. Toronto overall isn't a good place for that.

But do you do what that woman is talking about? Go up to men you don't know and tell them how good looking they are? Women i don't think should expect men to do that. That's asking a lot. Italian or spanish men may do it like she said but those men must not care how they look doing it.

I have never complimented a woman who i don't know.

I do. In fact, that's how I met my boyfriend! :D I was very drunk. I walked right up to the drummer in his band and said "I just have to tell you-you're fuckin' hot!" And then I shook his hand and walked away! Needless to say, it left an impression. :lol:

Do you give the compliments to men that you don't know? Complete strangers on the street. It's not easy to do that to people you don't know.

I definately need a change of scenery. Toronto is a dead end. Where's the best place place to meet pretty women (shaving their armpits is a must) in Europe?

Why Europe? all you need to do is take a ride down the Dixie Hwy. When I was single and younger I've had complete "STRANGERS" invite me to eat and dance with their daughters and sisters hell even their wives! It's called Southern Hospitality Bro.

Don't get me wrong they knew friends of mine but they were only aquaintences to me.

Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler Cher! Come on down to the Fais do do and Pass a Good Time! Son Of Gun We'll Have a Good Fun On the Bayou!

Nuevo Orleans.

A couple of these and all your inhibitions will fade.

5646a925.jpg

I mean These!

15a57942.jpg

OOPS! I mean these!

37934b4b.jpg

:beer:

I know! Isn't it cool?

It's too bad they can't let her out in the wild, but still, it's very cool!

I laughed at the end when she took a peck at her handler. lol At least she'll be able to be an eagle again even if she is in captivity

Why Europe? all you need to do is take a ride down the Dixie Hwy. When I was single and younger I've had complete "STRANGERS" invite me to eat and dance with their daughters and sisters hell even their wives! It's called Southern Hospitality Bro.

Don't get me wrong they knew friends of mine but they were only aquaintences to me.

Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler Cher! Come on down to the Fais do do and Pass a Good Time! Son Of Gun We'll Have a Good Fun On the Bayou!

Nuevo Orleans.

A couple of these and all your inhibitions will fade.

5646a925.jpg

I mean These!

15a57942.jpg

OOPS! I mean these!

37934b4b.jpg

:beer:

I agree. Southern women are the friendliest women you will find . Friendlier than Big city women.

I do. In fact, that's how I met my boyfriend! :D I was very drunk. I walked right up to the drummer in his band and said "I just have to tell you-you're fuckin' hot!" And then I shook his hand and walked away! Needless to say, it left an impression. :lol:

Cool. :D It's too bad more women don't do that. Guys love that stuff. Women i don't think would like that approach from men. But guys love that stuff. Women need to learn a few things.

Cool. :D It's too bad more women don't do that. Guys love that stuff. Women i don't think would like that approach from men. But guys love that stuff. Women need to learn a few things.

Most women don't act like me, ESPECIALLY if I have been drinking! :lol: And that night, my best friend and I were really drunk. One of our other friends was walking behind me, and she tripped and fell, and we didn't even notice, we just kept walking. My friend flashed some dude because he asked her to, and then she held up the line at the merch table. I was standing there waiting, and then I noticed my current boyfriend was drawing on the table. He looked kinda bored, which made me feel bad, so I asked him to draw on my hand. And then right after that I did the congratulating his drummer on being good-looking. :lol:

The NEXT time my friend and I went to see them play was when we started seeing each other. Which just goes to show, YOU NEVER KNOW...

David Cook winning American Idol. This was the first season I watched this show. Tuned in the week he sang Eleanor Rigby and I became an instant Cook fan. Can't wait for his c.d. :cheer:

He sang "Sharp Dressed Man" with ZZ Top that was pretty Kewl

fff49a05.jpg

I was really glad to see David C win too. Brooke and Graham Nash were great tonight; she and Jason were my favorites. Jason's "Hallelujah" was even better tonight than the first time :) His cd will be interesting :hippy:

Also today my daughter got 2 awards at school; one for math and one for science :)

Edited by Virginia

digging through an old drawer and found an old vhs video of the whole lotta zep weekend with martha quinn on mtv...

another with the rolling stones video complete with the 3d glasses i picked up from 7-eleven... :cheer:

Most women don't act like me, ESPECIALLY if I have been drinking! :lol: And that night, my best friend and I were really drunk. One of our other friends was walking behind me, and she tripped and fell, and we didn't even notice, we just kept walking. My friend flashed some dude because he asked her to, and then she held up the line at the merch table. I was standing there waiting, and then I noticed my current boyfriend was drawing on the table. He looked kinda bored, which made me feel bad, so I asked him to draw on my hand. And then right after that I did the congratulating his drummer on being good-looking. :lol:

The NEXT time my friend and I went to see them play was when we started seeing each other. Which just goes to show, YOU NEVER KNOW...

Then more women need to get drunk when they go out to meet men. It would improve their technique. :D

Edited by spats