What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Yes it was! he has his dream job now, which we never thought would happen - so pleased for him

This is a teaser of something he worked on earlier this year.

The BBC found some audio to an old 60's series of Dr Who, but it did not have any vision. So the company he works for had to make up some new animations to go with the audio ....

Impressive STZ. :)

It's great that he's got his dream job.

So is he and his team going to do more Dr Who things for the BBC?

Hi azad,

I basically just chilled -- read and watched T.V.

I hope you're having a good one too.

Hi there Pagefan55,

It's great just being able to chill on day's off. :)

My day has been good, and thanks for asking.

Just bought some new jeans and a tee shirt and chilled myself. :)

Impressive STZ. :)

It's great that he's got his dream job.

So is he and his team going to do more Dr Who things for the BBC?

he has something that has been sold to the BBC and ABC ..... but it';s not Dr Who. I have seen a bit of it, it's good! should be screening here next year.

Speaking of doing what you love, I saw - experienced the wonderment, more like - Cirque du Soleil's latest offering tonight, "Kurios - Cabinet of Curiosities." It's on in Toronto until October 26th. If you're in the area, or if it's coming to your area, RUN don't walk to see it. Incredible artistry and skill, precision, beauty, all wrapped up in imaginary heights that will leave you wiping your eyes and wanting it to never end. An amazing performance! Check it out: http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/kurios/tickets/toronto.aspx?cid=ps:kur_ca-on-07_2014:kurios_toronto_2014:google:0:tks:adv&adsrc=google&adcnt=0&keyword=%k&gclid=CLipqf-bjcECFQqQaQodvGIAqg

Speaking of doing what you love, I saw - experienced the wonderment, more like - Cirque du Soleil's latest offering tonight, "Kurios - Cabinet of Curiosities." It's on in Toronto until October 26th. If you're in the area, or if it's coming to your area, RUN don't walk to see it. Incredible artistry and skill, precision, beauty, all wrapped up in imaginary heights that will leave you wiping your eyes and wanting it to never end. An amazing performance! Check it out: http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/kurios/tickets/toronto.aspx?cid=ps:kur_ca-on-07_2014:kurios_toronto_2014:google:0:tks:adv&adsrc=google&adcnt=0&keyword=%k&gclid=CLipqf-bjcECFQqQaQodvGIAqg

Thanks for posting this, Patrycia. I saw one of Cirque du Soleil's shows years ago -- wow.

Thanks for posting this, Patrycia. I saw one of Cirque du Soleil's shows years ago -- wow.

Cheers, Pagefan. I couldn't help but share it, the show left me awestruck. Loved the first half, pretty much wiping tears throughout the second. Lest people think I'm some leaky faucet, really it was SO creative and skillful that grown men were moist-eyed. Duende. Everyone was infused with it. If someone gets to see it through this reminder, then it wil have been passed along, as it should be.

he has something that has been sold to the BBC and ABC ..... but it';s not Dr Who. I have seen a bit of it, it's good! should be screening here next year.

That's great stz. Let me know when it's about to screen as I don't really watch tv or check guides etc. :)

From your passionate explanation of the show Patrycja, I reckon I would go and see it if it heads our way.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Good for your son, STZ. Not everyone has jobs they love.

oh, definitely! and be good at it, too :)

That's great stz. Let me know when it's about to screen as I don't really watch tv or check guides etc. :)

ok, will do, but it will be another year or so yet, I think. Unbelievable how long it takes to make animation - I am amazed that it can still be profitable!

Just got back from a thrift store and found a Takamine electric guitar that looked/played really well, was only 25 bucks. Went straight home and jammed with my brother with it. Sounded great!

Excellent.

What made me happy is my new damned boots have finally stopped squeaking. It was more like a 'vut vut' sound. Very irritating in a quiet environment.