What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Give Birthday Greetings to Mrs Walter, from "up north" Walter, and fashinably late Birthday Greetings to you as well!

You are the best, jabe! :) Btw, I've been meaning to mention your boy McIlroy has been doing a sports radio show on Sirius satellite radio. If you didn't already know.

:peace:

Jules, the architecture of the Sydney Opera House combined with the blues of Rodriguez must have made for a sweet evening.

Happy belated birthday to your wife, Walter! Gee, is little Walter, Jr.'s birthday next? Are you all Scorpios?

I'm happy that everything is back to normal after the long, craziness of the Halloween/Dia de los Muertos weekend. And Halloween candy is 75% off! :D

Hey Jules,

thanks for posting the photos of the Rodriguez concert.

They came out really well.

Cheers :)

thanks, asad, I didn't take the pics, but yeah they are good.

Jules, the architecture of the Sydney Opera House combined with the blues of Rodriguez must have made for a sweet evening.

it was a surreal, magical night!

we were sitting near where the second pic was taken, but more in the middle - great seats. He sang and played every song, and really well, and he is 72 ..... Jimmy Page .....

Just got my copy of the Jimmy Page photo autobiography yesterday. I bought the original Genesis one when it came out, but never opened the box to keep the value of it. I've been dying to see the pictures, and when the second generation version came out, I ordered that one too.

I was pleasantly shocked when I opened up the cheaper version last night. The two page picture at the O2 of the band facing Jason shows the front row of fans. I was VERY pleased to see myself in that photo. Left side of the photo, second row holding up the American flag!

I am forever immortalized with my favorite band!! :hurrah::hurrah::hurrah:

Just got my copy of the Jimmy Page photo autobiography yesterday. I bought the original Genesis one when it came out, but never opened the box to keep the value of it. I've been dying to see the pictures, and when the second generation version came out, I ordered that one too.

I was pleasantly shocked when I opened up the cheaper version last night. The two page picture at the O2 of the band facing Jason. shows the front row of fans. I was VERY pleased to see myself in that photo. Left side of the photo, second row holding up the American flag!

Very cool! I always wonder who the fans in the audience are, what stories they have and where they are now. Lucky you! Btw, you have a lot of will power not to open the original, I would have to open it to see and touch every page!

Thanks Ddladner!

You don't know how many times I walked past that box on the bookshelf and reached for it! I saw several of the pics on line, but it's not the same. Even the cheaper version is gorgeous and exceeded my expectations.

The concert trip itself was quite thye story - from trying to get a ticket, re-doing all travel plans when the date changed, an ice storm that delayed my flight leaving the States, getting held up at night in London on a side street..........it was quite the adventure. But worth every cent and every hassle!

I was pleasantly shocked when I opened up the cheaper version last night. The two page picture at the O2 of the band facing Jason shows the front row of fans. I was VERY pleased to see myself in that photo. Left side of the photo, second row holding up the American flag!

Well done, Stryder!

Thanks Ddladner!

You don't know how many times I walked past that box on the bookshelf and reached for it! I saw several of the pics on line, but it's not the same. Even the cheaper version is gorgeous and exceeded my expectations.

The concert trip itself was quite thye story - from trying to get a ticket, re-doing all travel plans when the date changed, an ice storm that delayed my flight leaving the States, getting held up at night in London on a side street..........it was quite the adventure. But worth every cent and every hassle!

Perseverance pays off! And now, as you mentioned, you are forever immortalized in Jimmy Page's beautiful book, in a photo that he selected! Yes, I'd say that made you happy today!!

OMG, that is beyond cool! Soooooooooo happy for you!!! Can you post the pic?

Very cool! I always wonder who the fans in the audience are, what stories they have and where they are now. Lucky you! Btw, you have a lot of will power not to open the original, I would have to open it to see and touch every page!

Me too! I actually started a thread a few years back asking about it, but nobody came forward..... you would think those guys that are featured on TSRTS, etc would still be fans! ????

Me too! I actually started a thread a few years back asking about it, but nobody came forward..... you would think those guys that are featured on TSRTS, etc would still be fans! ????

That would awesome to hear from them on this forum! From TSRTS, I would love to hear from the couple shown during SIBLY and the girl with the blue eyeshadow. They are iconic parts of the film (to me)!

That would awesome to hear from them on this forum! From TSRTS, I would love to hear from the couple shown during SIBLY and the girl with the blue eyeshadow. They are iconic parts of the film (to me)!

I know! i mean, they would have been so excited when the movie came out, and saw themselves ...... you would think they would still be fans...