Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

I came 2nd place in freestyle recurve shooting at todays archery competition and my score was 208 at 20 metres....not bad for my first archery competition!

post-19782-0-22051300-1414266029_thumb.j

post-19782-0-28050600-1414266052_thumb.j

Edited by SozoZoso

some pics from the Rodriguez concert I went to at the Sydney opera House ....

1911769_732121493508124_1516570254296510

Edited by slave to zep

I managed to do a 3 in one....3 arrows entwined together and sharing the same hole, oh and I just had to show off my wee trophy at the club tonight

10734030_756847691019345_248931068673437

Edited by SozoZoso

A girl from the painting club I am modelling for just gave me two incredible posters.

One from the new Plant album, and one from the IV/HOTH remasters.

A girl from the painting club I am modelling for just gave me two incredible posters.

One from the new Plant album, and one from the IV/HOTH remasters.

attachicon.gifOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

Nice Ressie. How did the girl at the bottom of the garden go?

Nice Ressie. How did the girl at the bottom of the garden go?

She's already chopped into pieces before I could take pics, Cthulhu bless her soul, lol.

She's already chopped into pieces before I could take pics, Cthulhu bless her soul, lol.

What ?? You mean sabotaged or you dried it and it is now curing?

What ?? You mean sabotaged or you dried it and it is now curing?

Roberta the plant got chopped and now is dried and curing, lol.

Roberta the plant got chopped and now is dried and curing, lol.

"Netherlands.....Good Night!" :lol:

"Netherlands.....Good Night!" :lol:

:D My girl Edna is now 3 weeks into her expressive stage. I have been doing research, and this time it will be flushed 3 times before I can annouce " England - it's been great"

I have switched from a roll-on deodorant to a non-aerosol spray.

It like it. It can even be shared.

With the roll on, there was an odor left on it, and the stray hair appearing.

So, I am a happy camper with the spray bottle. :)

:D My girl Edna is now 3 weeks into her expressive stage. I have been doing research, and this time it will be flushed 3 times before I can annouce " England - it's been great"

Good one! :lol:

Today's Mrs. Walter's birthday! :birthday: we've been celebrating both of ours since Thursday. Had some wonderful sushi at our favorite place last night, out on their porch with great weather and awesome ambiance! Drove home with the top down and Walter Jr. had a great Halloween at a friends house. Win - win! :)

We have stepped into modern times by getting iPhone 6's. So we're trying to figure all that out! Actually it's amazing and hard to believe how behind our old phones were.

Good one! :lol:

Today's Mrs. Walter's birthday! :birthday: we've been celebrating both of ours since Thursday. Had some wonderful sushi at our favorite place last night, out on their porch with great weather and awesome ambiance! Drove home with the top down and Walter Jr. had a great Halloween at a friends house. Win - win! :)

We have stepped into modern times by getting iPhone 6's. So we're trying to figure all that out! Actually it's amazing and hard to believe how behind our old phones were.

Happy Birthday Mrs Walter!!! We LOVE birthdays ;-)

Glad everyone is well.

Happy Birthday Mrs Walter!!! We LOVE birthdays ;-)

Glad everyone is well.

Thanks Kris! I was just thinking about you actually...I'm sitting our favorite pizza restaurant and they played 4 Tom Petty songs in a row - including "American Girl"!

Just heard Rosie Napravnick, best woman jockey in racing right now is going to retire after today's races in Santa Anita where she has two mounts. She is arguably the best woman jockey since Julie Krone. The only woman to have ridden in all three Triple Crown races. She won the big race yesterday on the horse I posted to win Untapable, and she is 7 weeks pregnant!!!! Kind of scares me to see a woman ride in these races pregnant. Jim Rome today said "its a man's sport". I think he meant its tough. But I did not like his comments nonetheless. He is one arrogant prick.

Here is to your Rosie!!!!