Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Cool. :D It's too bad more women don't do that. Guys love that stuff. Women i don't think would like that approach from men. But guys love that stuff. Women need to learn a few things.

Most women don't act like me, ESPECIALLY if I have been drinking! :lol: And that night, my best friend and I were really drunk. One of our other friends was walking behind me, and she tripped and fell, and we didn't even notice, we just kept walking. My friend flashed some dude because he asked her to, and then she held up the line at the merch table. I was standing there waiting, and then I noticed my current boyfriend was drawing on the table. He looked kinda bored, which made me feel bad, so I asked him to draw on my hand. And then right after that I did the congratulating his drummer on being good-looking. :lol:

The NEXT time my friend and I went to see them play was when we started seeing each other. Which just goes to show, YOU NEVER KNOW...

David Cook winning American Idol. This was the first season I watched this show. Tuned in the week he sang Eleanor Rigby and I became an instant Cook fan. Can't wait for his c.d. :cheer:

David Cook winning American Idol. This was the first season I watched this show. Tuned in the week he sang Eleanor Rigby and I became an instant Cook fan. Can't wait for his c.d. :cheer:

He sang "Sharp Dressed Man" with ZZ Top that was pretty Kewl

fff49a05.jpg

I was really glad to see David C win too. Brooke and Graham Nash were great tonight; she and Jason were my favorites. Jason's "Hallelujah" was even better tonight than the first time :) His cd will be interesting :hippy:

Also today my daughter got 2 awards at school; one for math and one for science :)

Edited by Virginia

My roses are fragrant and in bloom.

I think I need a shower.

'cause I felt dirty

I don't know why, but that made me bust out laughing.

That just made my day. :D

Double post. go about your day.

Edited by DoubleNecker

digging through an old drawer and found an old vhs video of the whole lotta zep weekend with martha quinn on mtv...

another with the rolling stones video complete with the 3d glasses i picked up from 7-eleven... :cheer:

Most women don't act like me, ESPECIALLY if I have been drinking! :lol: And that night, my best friend and I were really drunk. One of our other friends was walking behind me, and she tripped and fell, and we didn't even notice, we just kept walking. My friend flashed some dude because he asked her to, and then she held up the line at the merch table. I was standing there waiting, and then I noticed my current boyfriend was drawing on the table. He looked kinda bored, which made me feel bad, so I asked him to draw on my hand. And then right after that I did the congratulating his drummer on being good-looking. :lol:

The NEXT time my friend and I went to see them play was when we started seeing each other. Which just goes to show, YOU NEVER KNOW...

Then more women need to get drunk when they go out to meet men. It would improve their technique. :D

Edited by spats

Today was a good day to be a Manchester United supporter - and I am! :)

My son got 2 awards today; social studies and honor roll :D

And....4 day weekend! :D

Edited by Virginia

Then more women need to get drunk when they go out to meet men. It would improve their technique. :D

I thought you didn't like drunk girls!

^ROFL, Bonnie. I would never post the things I've done while inebriated.

Good Luck :D

f470eb96.jpg

Oh, don't be so hopeful for me... I'm gonna be a real bitch and quit about 6 weeks in because they won't give me time off, and I am going to Quebec to stay at a cabin. Basically I'm going to the place to get 6 weeks of highly-paid training to quit.

VJay is trying to fight the man, but she doesn't want to be too pretentious about it :)

The little blue parakeet who landed on our apartment gutter, singing loudly, moving to the left and right as if on a perch, trying to fly with the other wild birds who steal seed from the bunny cages on our balcony.

I wanted to catch him and try to return him to his owner (surely he must have one) before a cat, dog or bigger bird hunts him down but he happily (and confidently!) flew away ... as a FreeBird. :D

The little blue parakeet who landed on our apartment gutter, singing loudly, moving to the left and right as if on a perch, trying to fly with the other wild birds who steal seed from the bunny cages on our balcony.

I wanted to catch him and try to return him to his owner (surely he must have one) before a cat, dog or bigger bird hunts him down but he happily (and confidently!) flew away ... as a FreeBird. :D

If something belongs to you it will return. If not you must set it free. That is unless you speak good "bird."

I got my final grade that I was waiting on today--my official GPA for my final semester of school is

3.746!

Yipee!!!

:cheer:

I got my final grade that I was waiting on today--my official GPA for my final semester of school is

3.746!

Yipee!!!

:cheer:

Woo Hoo; congratulations!! :D

I'm getting ready to pick up the kids; today is their last day of school. I have a present to take to our youngest daughter's teacher, whom she has had for the last 2 years (K-1st), and whom we all adore and will miss terribly :'(

I thought you didn't like drunk girls!

I don't usually have any use for drunk women but if it would improve their dating techniques or approaching techniques then i could put up with it. :D