What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Thursday, June 4, 2015 8:10 AM

Good Day Andy,

On your Final Exam, you receive 82% on your exam and your over all cumulative G.P.A for the class score is 90%, so you passed the class with a A average.

Congratulations!!!

All students with a passing score of an B average or better, have the option to sit for the State Board Exam before Externship. If this is an option you would like to take, please e-mail me to let me know.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

200_s.gif

:thumbsup: Good on ya!

Good Day Andy,

On your Final Exam, you receive 82% on your exam and your over all cumulative G.P.A for the class score is 90%, so you passed the class with a A average.

Congratulations!!!

All students with a passing score of an B average or better, have the option to sit for the State Board Exam before Externship. If this is an option you would like to take, please e-mail me to let me know.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

200_s.gif

Things are looking up. :thumbsup:

Good Day Andy,

Congratulations!!!

200_s.gif

Congrats, Andy... :toast:

Good Day Andy,

Congratulations!!!

200_s.gif

I knew you could do it!!!! So pleased for you :D :D

congratulations_001.jpg

Edited by SozoZoso

Good Day Andy,

Congratulations!!!

200_s.gif

Goodonya!

What are you planning to do after your studies? Are you are mature age student? sorry, I can't remember.....

The archer sketch that I had done for a lady archer (she's a member of Team GB)...she posted it onto her facebook page and there's been a lot of great comments about it. a bit of pubilcity for me, who knows.

https://www.facebook.com/226104040749961/photos/a.834641149896244.1073741826.226104040749961/1109317679095255/?type=1&__mref=message_bubble

Along with the Angels and Warriors winning...

Being a Shirley Feeney fan as a kid, this made me happy today...meeting Cindy Williams.

attachicon.gifIMG_2755.jpg

Happy Days, indeed! Your job comes with pretty cool perks!! :)

I trust that at some point you (either out loud or quietly) sang:

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!

Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

We're gonna do it!

Happy Days, indeed! Your job comes with pretty cool perks!! :)

I trust that at some point you (either out loud or quietly) sang:

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!

Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

We're gonna do it!

Give us any chance we'll take it

Read us any rule we'll break it

We're gonna make our dreams come true

Doin it our way

<3

The two of you are ace! :thumbsup:

I've met some of the most thoughtful, lovely people here. Nothing quite as wonderful as getting home and finding a surprise gift in the mail!! :)

Good Deal ebk! That's true. There are some very kind and generous people here.

What lifted my spirits today was that I was let off jury duty early, and as long as I live here, I won't have to go for the next 3 years.