What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Good Deal ebk! That's true. There are some very kind and generous people here.

What lifted my spirits today was that I was let off jury duty early, and as long as I live here, I won't have to go for the next 3 years.

So that means you're moving in 2 and a half years? :D

My crazy-busy workweek is over! The four day weekend begins now!!!!! :hurrah:

I woke up this morning, like every other morning, with sweet puppy kisses from my dog, Missy. What a great way to start the day!! :)

She is not a girly dog, she loves to dig and is curious about everything! This pic is from her first venture to a sand bar on the river. Think she enjoyed it!!

post-26295-0-23953900-1435431630_thumb.j

I woke up this morning, like every other morning, with sweet puppy kisses from my dog, Missy. What a great way to start the day!! :)

She is not a girly dog, she loves to dig and is curious about everything! This pic is from her first venture to a sand bar on the river. Think she enjoyed it!!

image.jpg

Now that is a fine looking canine!!! Beautiful dog, Dd.

Thank you, Strider! She has been a blessing. Very sweet and very sassy!

:)

And now I can say that while the middle of my day was pretty crappy, it sure ended on a happy note. Thank you, Strider, for being one of the good guys!!!

Cheers! :)

And now I can say that while the middle of my day was pretty crappy, it sure ended on a happy note. Thank you, Strider, for being one of the good guys!!!

Cheers! :)

:friends: Whew! I always cross my fingers and hold my breath when using USPS.

The Wimbledon Fortnight is here!!! One of the blessings England has bestowed upon the world, Wimbledon is always a welcome sight. For it heralds the beginning of summer and the onset of July! Crisp whites against green grass make a pretty sight on the television. Go Federer! :)

My sister and I went for a nice run in the car to Browns Bay in Islandmagee. It is a very quiet, scenic area with lots of little bays.

I manage to capture this photo before the rain came in

11666235_873744659329647_867290992933903

Beautiful photo!

I'm officially retiring today after 36 years. 55 and out baby !! It's going to be a very long 4th of July weekend !!

Congrats, I too retired at 55 (3 years ago now) after 35 years in my last job. Best thing I ever did. I get a little bored sometimes but I have absolutely no inclination to return to being an alarm clock slave.

Beautiful photo!

looks lovely :)

The old drugstore across the street - abandoned for 10 plus years now, is being renovated and made into a plant and vegetable market.

hey, that's cool! :)

I'm officially retiring today after 36 years. 55 and out baby !! It's going to be a very long 4th of July weekend !!

wow, 55 that's young. Enjoy! :)

Congrats, I too retired at 55 (3 years ago now) after 35 years in my last job. Best thing I ever did. I get a little bored sometimes but I have absolutely no inclination to return to being an alarm clock slave.

another lucky bugger ! :)

Oh man, that is something to celebrate! Congratulations!

My husband is a firefighter paramedic, 35 years on the job. Hopefully he can retire in 5 years..

Best to you, enjoy your retirement in good health.

Cheers!

Congrats!! I quit my job in March and do not plan on going back until late this year or beginning of next, then back for about 5 to 7 years, if I can make it:-) Good for you Bong-Man!!

Congrats!! I quit my job in March and do not plan on going back until late this year or beginning of next, then back for about 5 to 7 years, if I can make it:-) Good for you Bong-Man!!

Congrats, Bong-Man! And Deborah J! It's a big step, indeed! There must be something in the air this year as I officially retired as well! Mine was a semi-retirement, now working with hubby in his business. It's been great to continue to stay active but with the flexibility that I was seeking.