What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

• 3 weeks later...

I got the job. I start on Monday....I'm not celebrating yet as I want to get into the swing of things and kinda get back on track but once I get there.....there's gonna be a slap up meal for the family :D

:yay:knew you could do it. Congratulations SozoZoso!

I am on two weeks holiday, starting today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer::banana:

It's a non-stop parade of Aussies on holiday! Have fun, Jules!

Hearing my daughter tell me she loves being away at college and has no desire to come home yet!  I know, that sounds odd to some, but it means to me that she's ready and that I've given her wings.  Enjoying the baby steps.

That is simply wonderful. Enjoy it all.

Another piece of my art was used in a promoting website, this time an archery website.  This guy has just started his own archery range just outside of London.  Well worth having a peep at it.

http://apolloarchery.webs.com/prices-and-gallery

(Mine is the archery bow/quiver set with a water reflection effect under it)

Kiwi is back! :thumbsup:

Also got a complement on my Song Remains the Same t-shirt from a cute girl at Kroger. :bubble:

^^^Gee, you sir, are really making me blush! :blush: :friends:

What made me happy today was saying hello and talking to old friends on this forum, after months! 

The second event that made me happy today, is buying and setting up my new, lightweight HP laptop and the fact that I am getting a free upgrade to Windows 10! :thumbsup: My old laptop was 6 years old and was slowing down and producing many Blue Screen errors! :wacko:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

• 3 weeks later...

Was thrilled beyond measure to find this in the mail, this morning! :D It's a book that I ordered slightly more than a month ago and it had to be imported all the way from the UK. The seller had delayed shipping by 2 weeks and I was so scared that it might get lost in the mail! Beyond stoked that it arrived today! :yay: Highly recommended for those who not only love the game of Cricket, but who also love to explore its glorious history! :) This sure as hell, beats downloading the e-book version! :P 

History%20of%20the%20Ashes%20-%20Book1_z

History%20of%20the%20Ashes%20Book%202_zp

Was thrilled beyond measure to find this in the mail, this morning! :D It's a book that I ordered slightly more than a month ago and it had to be imported all the way from the UK. The seller had delayed shipping by 2 weeks and I was so scared that it might get lost in the mail! Beyond stoked that it arrived today! :yay: Highly recommended for those who not only love the game of Cricket, but who also love to explore its glorious history! :) This sure as hell, beats downloading the e-book version! :P 

History%20of%20the%20Ashes%20-%20Book1_z

History%20of%20the%20Ashes%20Book%202_zp

looks good, Kiwi!  Mr Slave would love that!

He ordered a book about Arthur a few months ago, only to find out they lost the last copy they had "in the mail" .... he's so disappointed...