What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Someone on the board from across the pond sent me a sweeeet Christmas present! :) You know who you are. You're awesome!

Hey that is so very nice to hear.

I was sent things from three different forum members  from the U.S.A.,when I not long started coming on here . 

and also from to fellow Aussies, so lovely!

edited to add:

I see CP has had a similar surprize, this is so cool!

:thumbsup:

Edited by slave to zep

Plenty of occurrences in the world of sport, made me happy today! :D

For starters, 

Ding Dong! The Wickedly Corrupt of Football Have Been Banned! :yay: 

See ya, Sepp Bastard Blatter and your despicable French Frog cronie Platini! A ban length of 8 years, is way too little, but hey, it's a start! :) 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35144652

The corrupt attitude of Sepp Bastard and the Frog, reminded me of this cool tune by Queen :

Death On Two Legs - Queen

You suck my blood like a leech
You break the law and you preach
Screw my brain till it hurts
You've taken all my money and you want more,

Misguided old mule
With your pigheaded rules
With your narrow-minded cronies who are fools of the first division-

Death on two legs
You're tearing me apart,
Death on two legs
You never had a heart of your own

Kill joy, Bad guy,
Big talking, Small fry
You're just an old barrow - boy
Have you found a new toy to replace me,
Can you face me

But now you can kiss my ass goodbye

Feel good, are you satisfied

Do you feel like suicide (I think you should)
Is your conscience all right
Does it plague you at night,
Do you feel good, feel good?

Talk like a big business tycoon,
You're just a hot air balloon,
So no one gives you a damn,
You're just an overgrown school boy
Let me tan your hide.

Dog with disease,
You're the king of the 'sleaze'
Put your money where your mouth is Mr. Know all,
Was the fin on your back part of the deal...(shark!)

Death on two legs
Tearing me apart
Death on two legs
You never had a heart of your own,
(You never did, right from the start)

Insane should be put inside,
You're a sewer rat decaying in a cesspool of pride
Should be made unemployed
Then make yourself null and void,
Make me feel good
I feel good.

Hahaha...classic, Kiwi. :D

It makes me happy to hear the postal system still works in certain parts of the world. :)

The feeling is mutual, CP.

There are times when words fail me. Here I am, recovering from a a trapped nerve in my back, which has floored me for 10 days, when there is a knock on the door and Postie drops me a box. Who do I know who lives in California? What a perfect way to cheer me up on a damp cold winters day than to receive what I have just had. I promise not to open it until the big day.

You are a great man my boy and it was a real pleasure to get you in to those shows. One day I will shake your hand on Hollywood Boulevard:D

Reading this makes me very happy (not the back issue - hope you feel better soon cp!!).  There are some extraordinary people on this forum.  I feel lucky to have stumbled in here :)

Today is Mr ebk's birthday!  He is 64.  I still need him...although I don't feed him  :D  I'm really lucky I stumbled into this marriage.  He's amazing!  

There are times when words fail me. Here I am, recovering from a a trapped nerve in my back, which has floored me for 10 days, when there is a knock on the door and Postie drops me a box. Who do I know who lives in California? What a perfect way to cheer me up on a damp cold winters day than to receive what I have just had. I promise not to open it until the big day.

You are a great man my boy and it was a real pleasure to get you in to those shows. One day I will shake your hand on Hollywood Boulevard:D

Well, what can I say CP? Except, 'Nice Things For Nice People' :thumbsup: I hope your recovery is going well? I hope you and Mrs. CP have a wonderful Christmas! Perhaps you could invite some friends over and open a nice bottle of Red Rioja? :) 

We have a wonderful community here! The generosity of some lovely people here stuns me no end and it is because of these people that I firmly believe that there is still some hope for humanity. 

I bet my last dollar that the lovely gentleman who sent you your Christmas gift, resides in Southern California? You know, I think I know him too! ;) 

A Happy Birthday to Mr EBK. May there be many more?

Thanks to everyone. The back is still a bit sore but it gets me out of household duties for a bit:D. One thing I can't do is play my beloved Golf ( at the moment) not that i wish to play in the winter. Can't cycle either but I am sure it will be OK in the new year

Well, what can I say CP? Except, 'Nice Things For Nice People' :thumbsup: I hope your recovery is going well? I hope you and Mrs. CP have a wonderful Christmas! Perhaps you could invite some friends over and open a nice bottle of Red Rioja? :) 

We have a wonderful community here! The generosity of some lovely people here stuns me no end and it is because of these people that I firmly believe that there is still some hope for humanity. 

I bet my last dollar that the lovely gentleman who sent you your Christmas gift, resides in Southern California? You know, I think I know him too! ;) 

Ay ay, yes you do, mi amiga. Unfortunately your package will not be arriving in time for Christmas...nor will a few others on my Christmas list. Even more confounding, I forgot to keep a list of what I was sending to whom and now I am at a loss as to who got what and have probably sent duplicate presents to some people.

Ay ay, yes you do, mi amiga. Unfortunately your package will not be arriving in time for Christmas...nor will a few others on my Christmas list. Even more confounding, I forgot to keep a list of what I was sending to whom and now I am at a loss as to who got what and have probably sent duplicate presents to some people.

Interesting !! Can't wait man:lol:

Happiness today is having Mrs CP finish work for the holidays. We had a stretch and doze lie in, a mug of tea in bed and now it's brekkie and shop for all the food for the holiday. The sun is shining and a Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner tonight. Ladies and Gentlemen life does not get much better?

Strider, being the overly sentimental sap that I am, the fact that you took the time and trouble to send me a Christmas gift, honestly, made me tear up a little. I don't mind at all, that my package won't be arriving on time. I'm just really thankful for our friendship! :friends: It is a pleasure knowing such a kind and lovely guy like you! 

Like CP, I hope to eventually, meet you in person in Hollywood! I'm honestly, so bloody determined to make it happen!

Yes, siree, Bob! 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87
Couldn't find the Looney Tunes rendition of 'Good Evening, Friends!', so I had to post the link to the original song :)

Taking my nephew for his second helping of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"...this time at the El Capitan where they have a light-saber light show before the movie and cool costume and prop displays. And Lego sculptures.

20160102_152014.thumb.jpg.5d7643542bfc0f20160102_125153.thumb.jpg.c5e005c7aea5bb