Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

the weather has been fantastic for weeks now!!!! looks like we are actually getting a summer this year!!! :cheer:

I survived my German ZK, the german equivalent of A-levels (i think). Just have to survive English and maths, then I've got HOLYDAYS! the weather is awesome, I feel so good and I pimped my shoes with lots of pearls and colourfull ribbons!

I feel this will be MY summer of love! :hippy:

I survived my German ZK, the german equivalent of A-levels (i think). Just have to survive English and maths, then I've got HOLYDAYS! the weather is awesome, I feel so good and I pimped my shoes with lots of pearls and colourfull ribbons!

I feel this will be MY summer of love! :hippy:

I got my 5 rolls of Fuji slide film, my 55 foot roll of Agfa black & white film and the canisters to load it in. Waiting on the paper and some black and white reversal film. :)

I went clothes shopping for MYSELF! I found a few nice things, too. It's been a long time since i spent money on clothes for ME! I also got to do it by myself without anyone to slow me down. I love shopping with friends when i'm not on a mission, but today was me time.

I had a really unexpected but fun moment in the car with the kids yesterday. They were all singing along to "Sweet Home Alabama". These are my hip-hop kids too! I enjoyed it while it lasted :)

I am going to my favorite sushi place and then going to the movies with some buddies. :D

Way to go kid. Did you make the Dean's List?

B)

I did. (I haven't revcieved official notification yet though...)

When I emailed my mom my grade report, she forwarded it to all fo my relatives. It embarrassed me when they started replying, but I was happy to see they gave me the thumbs-up!

What made me happy today, was logging on to this website this morning! I know that sounds corny, but it is true!

A really nice picnic at Balmoral Beach tonight: a blanket, a bottle of nice wine, some fish and chips and the company of two good friends!

ah well me and a friend were looking through this trunk full of clothes and we found a couple of ladies' one-piece swimsuits in there, so we put them on and we couldn't get over how big our vaginas were, it was funny :D

A really nice picnic at Balmoral Beach tonight: a blanket, a bottle of nice wine, some fish and chips and the company of two good friends!

That's the beauty of getting older...you can enjoy nice nights instead of wild nights...

a couple of months ago I went to this shitty club and I said to my friend "10 years ago, I probably would've gotten pissed in a place like this, then slept the night on somebody's floor. I'm glad I don't do that anymore"

That's the beauty of getting older...you can enjoy nice nights instead of wild nights...

Hey, Gainsbarre! Hang on a sec.. getting older? :angry: Maybe I am not 20, but hey I am still young.. :D

To be honest, I have never been fond of going to clubs even when I was 20. Very impersonal places. I have always favored going to concerts or chilling out with friends at some friend's place. More fun... B)

That's the beauty of getting Wiser!...you can enjoy nice nights instead of wild nights...

a couple of months ago I went to this shitty club and I said to my friend "10 years ago, I probably would've gotten pissed in a place like this, then slept the night on somebody's floor. I'm glad I don't do that anymore"

There AMAZONIC all better :D

What made me happy today is textually deflowering sensitive readers. What a bunch of weenies over on the War/No-War postings. Good god, like a bunch a jizz-mopping hookers crying about their career choices. :blink:

I took my son to see the new "Indiana Jones" movie today; we really enjoyed it :)

I received a PM from a fellow Oz forum member who just returned from the UK and was fortunate enough to see Robert & Alison at Wembley.

Oh BTW, they are sending me a t shirt of the event!

Geez I hope they tour here so I can show it off! :yay:

Edited by Reggie29

leaving work

ahahah

buying some Mountain Dew Voltage, the 40th Anniversary Special; Time, 1968 magazine. It is really cool. I have quite a lot more articles to go. I also worked out. Sprinted up long, steep winding hill and walked down (I did gasers). And I played my guitar.

Edited by JimmyPageZoSo56

A friend of mine is webcaming him playing Final Fantasy VII and I challenged him to do something that can't be done at a low level and he tried it and he couldn't do it. Then he said "TWO OF MY GUYS GOT JEWED!" and I asked him what the hell Jewed meant and he said "got fucked" and I laughed and said "so you're saying that being Jewish means you're fucked?" I laughed and it made my night.

*Disclaimer, I think Jewish people are alright. I don't hate, I love Woody Allen. :P

We had a meet up with Babs and his beautifull wife at a wonderfull local pub. We had a great time. Thanks Babs and we'll have to do it again B):)