What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

2 minutes ago, Strider said:

^^^Sending warm thoughts your way, Deb! Wish you could share Happy Hour with me right now...

20160212_160014.thumb.jpg.de3a9178478ed7

Same here, Strider!  Happy Hour  while watching some racing...Heaven for me!  Glad it's Friday night!  ✌?️ 

Beautiful night in central Florida.

Edited by Walter

Hi Strider!

Thanks my friend:-) I wished I could share Happy Hour with you..along with your weather! :-) Call my cell  when you have time to talk.

Miss so many of you and I really miss music as I have had no time to listen to any ( I need music in my life:-)   

30 minutes ago, Deborah J said:

I have a day off finally and I am heading to see the new broadway show Beautiful: about Carole King. Weather is great today and it will be nice to get away for a day.

Have a great day everyone:-)

That sounds great, Deb!  I love Carole King and will be interested to hear your review of the show!

2 hours ago, Deborah J said:

I have a day off finally and I am heading to see the new broadway show Beautiful: about Carole King. Weather is great today and it will be nice to get away for a day.

Have a great day everyone:-)

I've heard  nothing but great things about the show.  Hope you enjoy it!!

Picked up a couple of Led Zeppelin shirts at the official online store and received them yesterday. I got the Led Zeppelin ll Album Inside Cover Black T-shirt and the Stars 'N' Stripes USA '77 Black T-shirt which I wore today and got some compliments.  The shirts are very good quality, really happy with them.

2 hours ago, Ddladner said:

You got married on Feb 29?  Cool!

Happy anniversary and blessings for many more! :) 

Thank you! :friends: 

It wasn't our first choice, but has ended up being a pretty cool date to have none the less.  We typically celebrate over a number of days when it's not Leap Year and this year it has stretched to over weeks now! ;) 

34 minutes ago, Walter said:

It wasn't our first choice, but has ended up being a pretty cool date to have none the less.  We typically celebrate over a number of days when it's not Leap Year and this year it has stretched to over weeks now! ;) 

And it will stretch at least till the end of this week! :)

Mazel tov and happy anniversary!!  :toast:

6 hours ago, Walter said:

My kind of celebration! 

:toast: 

8 hours ago, ebk said:

And it will stretch at least till the end of this week! :)

Mazel tov and happy anniversary!!  :toast:

Yes, it will!  That's one of the reasons we actually celebrated at home last night, with Walter Jr.  Cooking dinner together, looking at old pictures, and just enjoying the evening.  This Friday is going to be amazing!  Thank you, ebk!