What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

10 minutes ago, planted said:

Happy anniversary to Mr and Mrs Walter!!

My daughter got to meet Nick Ut and Mark Edward Harris today in her photojournalism class..look em up, you will know their works..

Thanks Kris!  Hope you are doing well! :) 

Happy Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Walter.  If you are going to Spring Training, I urge you to try and at least check out a Saint Louis Cardinals exhibition game if you are in the area to see how good the Cardinals will be again this season.  Just kidding.  Have a great time. 

Edited by kingzoso

6 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Happy Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Walter.  If you are going to Spring Training, I urge you to try and at least check out a Saint Louis Cardinals exhibition game if you are in the area to see how good the Cardinals will be again this season.  Just kidding.  Have a great time. 

They are on our list.  Mrs. Walter's family is from St. Louis and are huge supporters of the Cards and Blues.  Washington and St. Louis are playing the week of Spring Break and that's the game we are going to try to attend.  Also a Houston game as it will be their last spring in Kissimmee - which is less than 30 min from us, and is a very small park to watch a game in.  Thank you for the well wishes.

6 hours ago, Strider said:

A day late and a dollar short...Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Walter! Enjoy your Spring Training trip with ebk.

Thanks, Sean.  Unfortunately we aren't going to be able to see a game with her.  But, we've worked out another opportunity to finally meet.

Today was a very hard day. I found really difficult to smile and be happy about anything, until I found this. Man! How I love the Foos! :D 

One of the most EPIC Band Announcements in the history of band announcements, especially with Dave rapping! :hysterical: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Had a fabulous dinner tonight with Walter and Mrs. Walter!  Great food, wine and the best company!  So happy to have met them and can't wait to come back next year and do it again

:toast:

11 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

How great that chums can meet up and enjoy the good things. Sorry I'm late Walter but I have been golfing in Portugal. Happy Anny man and did you let ebk choose the wine?

Of course I did!  Thank you my brotha!  Hope spring is around the corner for you and Mrs CP, so you guys can hit the links soon - at home.  ✌?️

20 hours ago, ebk said:

Had a fabulous dinner tonight with Walter and Mrs. Walter!  Great food, wine and the best company!  So happy to have met them and can't wait to come back next year and do it again

We had a fantastic time as well, ebk!  The food was unbelievable, your wine choice was impeccable, and you guys were terrific company.  Well worth the trip, for us!  I can't wait to go back and next time, we'll have to take in a game too!  Hope your game today was a nice as the weather was! ✌?️

So glad you all had a nice time, Walter! But, really I'm not surprised, ebk is a delight...Mr Planted and I loved her company too!

Im leaving for NYC in a few hours for business.  See you all in a few days.

L&R,

K

42 minutes ago, planted said:

So glad you all had a nice time, Walter! But, really I'm not surprised, ebk is a delight...Mr Planted and I loved her company too!

Im leaving for NYC in a few hours for business.  See you all in a few days.

L&R,

K

:wave: 

Nice to see you around here, planted!

31 minutes ago, reswati said:

Four or five of my artworks going on exhibit to the local museum...........still a hard choice to make which ones I'll send them.

Congratulations!  When you decide, please share with us.  It's always a pleasure to see what you've been working on.

56 minutes ago, Walter said:

Congratulations!  When you decide, please share with us.  It's always a pleasure to see what you've been working on.

This will be one of them, just to give an impression of the size with your humble artist next to the thingy.....

12662643_1219569021406341_1010523256740117231_n.jpg

5 hours ago, ebk said:

^^Love the Saenger!!  And I've heard nothing but great things about Beautiful.  Hope you get to see a few of the shows!

Thanks, ebk!  I'm really looking forward to seeing Beautiful. :)  The Saenger is a gorgeous theater.  I had been there many years ago and don't remember much about it, but the first time I saw it in 2013 (it had been closed since 2005), it was an instant WOW!  So happy it's back in business, they did a fantastic job with the renovation/restoration.