What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

^^ Hi ebk and Dd!

I saw Beautiful and it was fantastic! Carole King is a powerhouse in regards to song writing. Dd I know the Saenger would be a great place to see it and glad to see it was restored as well.

Have fun and ebk I hope you get a chance to see it as well. I highly recommend it :-) :yesnod:   

4 hours ago, reswati said:

Got some really nice reactions to the paintings that got exhibited (and one guy calling me a "Satanist", hahaaaa).............

Finally found time to take some pics of the entire stuff, so here they are:

12805951_1277457912268054_2105310667930412292_n.jpg

12109197_914443788676807_187293865630565928_n.jpg

10259797_914443958676790_3172154661168074473_n.jpg

10426655_914443988676787_1225419355604287103_n.jpg

Whoa! That is some wicked cool art, you've created there, res! Many many congratulations for getting these paintings exhibited! :thumbsup: 

34 minutes ago, Walter said:

Heading down to Tampa tomorrow for a little r&r.  Busch Gardens, Embassy Suites and the Yankees on Saturday.  

No Bern's this trip though! :( 

If you need any other restaurant recs, let me know.  I got a million of 'em! :)

Ordered some pretty hard to find medicines for my mom the other day, from an online pharmacy. Within 48 to 72 hours of approving the prescription, the pharmacy's technical team usually sends a link (to the customer's email) that is used to make the payment, via credit card. Now, due to a technical glitch, that link was not sent to me for this particular order, but the order had been sent to my address anyway! Sure enough, about 5 days later, I was really stunned to see a man from the local courier service at my door step, ready to deliver an order that I had not paid for! :blink: 

My mom and I felt puzzled and really sorry for the pharmacy and I called the helpline immediately to explain the entire situation and hence, request the technical team to send the link as soon as possible in order to pay for the medicines! The manager in charge, thanked me profusely for my honesty and also revealed that this technical glitch had occurred before, but sadly, there were customers who had actually taken advantage of this and had not paid for their orders! :( 

What made me happy, was the fact that the manager told me that it was a pleasure to have customers like my mom and me (in the midst of all the cheating and corruption by some of the other customers) and that made me feel good, as my mom's policy of being kind and fair to others, was being appreciated! :) 

10 minutes ago, kipper said:

I actually got a seat on the train today and nobody smelly sat next me to make it even better.

The smelliest people I was ever around were a group of two females and two males nearby in the stands of the Cotton Bowl for the Rollins Stones Steel Wheels Tour. They just smelled awful, like they had been shacking up for days without bathing odor...

22 hours ago, The Rover said:

The smelliest people I was ever around were a group of two females and two males nearby in the stands of the Cotton Bowl for the Rollins Stones Steel Wheels Tour. They just smelled awful, like they had been shacking up for days without bathing odor...

I know, some people are just disgusting. It's like there are still hippies or something.  There is one particular woman who rides my bus who is so bad that when she gets on about 10 people will get off.

24 minutes ago, ebk said:

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary!

I'm going condo shopping with a friend, then having dinner with my sister.  Mr ebk is working.

Ah, romance... :)

Happy Anniversary to Mr and Mrs ebk! :) 

:toast: 

On March 14, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Deborah J said:

^^ Hi ebk and Dd!

I saw Beautiful and it was fantastic! Carole King is a powerhouse in regards to song writing. Dd I know the Saenger would be a great place to see it and glad to see it was restored as well.

Have fun and ebk I hope you get a chance to see it as well. I highly recommend it :-) :yesnod:   

Great to hear a positive review of Beautiful, Deb! Thank you!  I can't imagine anyone being able to duplicate her lovely voice, but I'm very much looking forward to hearing her try! :)