What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

3 hours ago, Walter said:

2 things:

Walter Jr scored his first goal, along with his team winning their second in a row!  

Also our Orlando Pride won 1-0 tonight.   Alex Morgan scoring the winning goal!  

image.jpeg

Best wishes to Junior Chuck and to your good selves

Sweet To Meet - You... Willerbee.

WIN_20160516_225822.JPG.32afcf873c4d6388

I'll Take You On...  Any Day Of The WEEK!!!!

The ASTEROIDS - Belt.  is Watching!!!!!

-freddy fingers

Thanks!!!

:mellow:   :huh:                 :wub:   Missy- Me.

573a8b6e19e81_ZOSO-Picture.png.fcb3a830f

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ledded1 said:

Moved on to yosemeti for a couple of days and now in Vegas.

Have fun on your trip, it sounds like a lot of fun!  I was just mentioning to family that I would love to go to Yosemite, and they all know I'm dying to see the Michael Jackson One show in Vegas. :) 

On 6/7/2016 at 4:19 PM, ledded1 said:

Moved on to yosemeti for a couple of days and now in Vegas.

It is Yosemite...and it is gorgeous. Although the recent drought has affected the waterfalls. Try to visit the silver and gold mine ruins in the California and Nevada desert. Safe travels.

28 minutes ago, ledded1 said:

Heading to New Orleans and meeting with friends. 

Ah, I was too late. Did you hit Los Angeles at all? New Orleans is fun...except for Bourbon Street, which has turned into a vomit-strewn tourist-trap full of drunken frat boys and sorority wenches. 

5 hours ago, ledded1 said:

Heading to New Orleans and meeting with friends. 

Ahhh, my home away from home (you got there quickly!). Hope you are having a great time in NOLA, it has so much character, a very special place. :) 

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Ah, I was too late. Did you hit Los Angeles at all? New Orleans is fun...except for Bourbon Street, which has turned into a vomit-strewn tourist-trap full of drunken frat boys and sorority wenches. 

I agree, Bourbon St is not my favorite place, unless you are eating at Galatoire's or having a drink at Old Absinthe House.  I love Royal St (one block from Bourbon St) which has some cool stores (you may see a LZ signed guitar at a vintage music store), my favorite street musicians (two females that you don't want to miss, they are stationed at Royal and St Louis IIRC), and it's fun to have a drink at the famous Carousel Bar in Hotel Monteleone.

Have a great time, ledded, and don't forget to get a beignet! :yesnod:

12 hours ago, Ddladner said:

Ahhh, my home away from home (you got there quickly!). Hope you are having a great time in NOLA, it has so much character, a very special place. :) 

I agree, Bourbon St is not my favorite place, unless you are eating at Galatoire's or having a drink at Old Absinthe House.  I love Royal St (one block from Bourbon St) which has some cool stores (you may see a LZ signed guitar at a vintage music store), my favorite street musicians (two females that you don't want to miss, they are stationed at Royal and St Louis IIRC), and it's fun to have a drink at the famous Carousel Bar in Hotel Monteleone.

Have a great time, ledded, and don't forget to get a beignet! :yesnod:

+1

Spent a wonderful day with friends on the Rainbow River near Ocala.  Great way to officially kick summer off.  Heading up to St Augustine on Sunday to enjoy the Hammock Beach resort and Atlantic Ocean for a few days.  Hope the waves are up and the sharks are down!  

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:09 PM, freddy fingers said:

Sweet To Meet - You... Willerbee.

WIN_20160516_225822.JPG

I'll Take You On...  Any Day Of The WEEK!!!!

The ASTEROIDS - Belt.  is Watching!!!!!

-freddy fingers

Thanks!!!

:mellow:   :huh:                 :wub:   Missy- Me.

ZOSO - Picture.png

Reward Your-Self with Something.     Cool.

ShreddedWheatJuniorsCereal.jpg        CookieCrispCereal.jpg        CocoaPebbles.jpg        lifecereal.jpg

-freddy fingers

Totally-Awesome Time...    Spent...         With You.

Edited by freddy fingers