What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I did some much-needed yardwork for my boyfriend's dad. He's been out of town for a few months now due to a family "emergency." My boyfriend and I went over to the house and spent the evening doing yard work over there.

It made me feel good--I'm paying him back for some of the really nice and good things he's done for me.

Edited by manderlyh

We had a practice swim meet tonight, and I was surprised to see my 6 year old daughter butterflying down the pool (normally only 7+ swim butterfly). She didn't DQ; and she swam faster than her freestyle and backstroke :D

We had a practice swim meet tonight, and I was surprised to see my 6 year old daughter butterflying down the pool (normally only 7+ swim butterfly). She didn't DQ; and she swam faster than her freestyle and backstroke :D

:thumbsup::cheer:

:thumbsup::cheer:

Thanks :) I should also mention that my son will be filling in as asst. coach for the little kids tomorrow and my older daughter is volunteering with me at work tomorrow and Saturday :) Then we all leave for the beach Sat. afternoon ... woo hoo!

Thank you so much it has been both a great and fucked up day!!!!!! but at 35 what can you really expect!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I suggest a visit to the 'whiskey' board and a sick day tomorrow :D

"Oh, to be 35 again"...yer in yer prime buddy!! Enjoy!!

What made me happy---a pitcher of strawberry margaritas that I blended up before my 4-hour shift today (and stored in the freezer--extra slushy!) that we had with our dinner--tacos. :D

Edited by manderlyh

having drinks with the girls at a Tastefully Simple party (ever go to one of those?), they should be called Drunkfully Simple instead.

also, i took my daughter (age 2) to the hair salon today to get her hair cut like Suri Cruise...she looks so cute! (however, she is a blonde). :)

I suggest a visit to the 'whiskey' board and a sick day tomorrow :D

"Oh, to be 35 again"...yer in yer prime buddy!! Enjoy!!

Please puke in your own area whatever you do.

And I suggest moderation.