Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Pity it's not from a bayonet...

Now that's cold! You gotta stick & twist... I might rant a bit but I'd never wish injury on anybody, well unless they were a threat. Let me put my guns on the table, now then we can be friends again. :beer:

Well it was yesterday. Realizing my newest friend finally knows i'm on his side and maybe he accepts my love, too.

and Wooty is sleeping so soundly!

^is Wooty your daughter?

I'm just content all-around today. Other than my stupid job, there are no worries. :D

I'm happy for the day and happy there's a zep community really...

I am going to my favorite sushi place to have some bento box. :D

TWO Dunkin Donuts peanut butter monster cookies and a huge glass of milk :burp:

Bonzo (poodle/shitzu mix) didn't ruin the poker chips that he stole off the table and paraded around the house...and the cards remain safe....

I made cupcakes from scratch-even the frosting-and they turned out alright! The frosting is a little sweet, but my child thinks they're "Really Good!" Of course, kids do love sugar....

I did some much-needed yardwork for my boyfriend's dad. He's been out of town for a few months now due to a family "emergency." My boyfriend and I went over to the house and spent the evening doing yard work over there.

It made me feel good--I'm paying him back for some of the really nice and good things he's done for me.

Edited by manderlyh

Finding this gem, hiding away on a motocross site. Sweet :wub:

(I know, just another unashamed excuse for posting a Jason pic :lol:)

jasonatmotocrossij0.jpg

Copping some rays while giving my dog a bath outside....

All of my friends are online :wave:

oops well some of them :)

Edited by Dzldoc

We had a practice swim meet tonight, and I was surprised to see my 6 year old daughter butterflying down the pool (normally only 7+ swim butterfly). She didn't DQ; and she swam faster than her freestyle and backstroke :D

We had a practice swim meet tonight, and I was surprised to see my 6 year old daughter butterflying down the pool (normally only 7+ swim butterfly). She didn't DQ; and she swam faster than her freestyle and backstroke :D

:thumbsup::cheer:

:thumbsup::cheer:

Thanks :) I should also mention that my son will be filling in as asst. coach for the little kids tomorrow and my older daughter is volunteering with me at work tomorrow and Saturday :) Then we all leave for the beach Sat. afternoon ... woo hoo!

Today is my birthday and i kicked my kids off my computer so i could finally talk to my zep friends and im quiet happy about it!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ahhhhh!!!

Happy Birthday ZepSteve!!!

309238705.jpg

Thank you so much it has been both a great and fucked up day!!!!!! but at 35 what can you really expect!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Thank you so much it has been both a great and fucked up day!!!!!! but at 35 what can you really expect!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I suggest a visit to the 'whiskey' board and a sick day tomorrow :D

"Oh, to be 35 again"...yer in yer prime buddy!! Enjoy!!

What made me happy---a pitcher of strawberry margaritas that I blended up before my 4-hour shift today (and stored in the freezer--extra slushy!) that we had with our dinner--tacos. :D

Edited by manderlyh