What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Getting out of work on time for the first time this week, and having a nice glass of wine when I got home! And being able to talk to a lot of really nice people on this forum :)

Ahhhh...Fridays....their great aren't they?!

<------------< My new Avatar! :hysterical: I literally cried! Did the same on the Simpson's movie, but GD that is funny. BTW I'm black from the waist down so it's cool bra. B)

(NOTE: This post was not meant to offend anyone with skin thinner than a Hatian Albino, please understand that to have a sense of humor you must detect the distance away from normal to appreciate it!) <_<

This week's Rolling Stone!

"100 Greatest Guitar Songs of All Time" (Jimmy is on the cover with a TON of other great guitarists...)

Ohhhhhh HELL YES! That news is good enough for boink, splits, and boink n splits cousins, cousins cousins, and every lil demon seed they manage to produce via the loin machine....

Thank you Manders...

<------------< My new Avatar! :hysterical: I literally cried! Did the same on the Simpson's movie, but GD that is funny. BTW I'm black from the waist down so it's cool bra. B)

(NOTE: This post was not meant to offend anyone with skin thinner than a Hatian Albino, please understand that to have a sense of humor you must detect the distance away from normal to appreciate it!) <_<

Time to fire up the BBQ and get to roasting some oinkers....

Boink: Hey puppy, looks like a piggie roast son, can you handle some pork pal.

Splits: OH HELL quit talkin you alein looking mufu, toss it now toss it now.

Boink: What an easy foo, gotta love him, lick my toes canine.

I went to the grocery store today for a few things, and even though I ended up buying more than I expected to (that always happens--and I remembered while I was there that I ate all of my boyfriend's mint Milano cookies, so I had to replace those, too...), ANYWAY, when I was done loading my groceries into my car, a man walking by took my cart and put it away for me.

I told him thank you, but that just made my day. :D

Edited by manderlyh

I had a dream that I met Tony Stewart last night. :lol: That made me crack up when I woke up this morning, because, seriously...what the heck? I mean, I watch NASCAR every now and then, but I'm not like a huge fan or anything. I think I've seen that stupid ad with him in it too many times...but I did NOT rub his hair in the dream, lol!

^LOL

I love dreams like that. You wake up and are like, WTF?

I got my new computer power adapter in the mail today!!!

...and an unexpected check from a car accident in Feb. that is paying the damages for my car (very minor--not going to fix it) for almost $700!

Whatta good day! :D

^LOL

I love dreams like that. You wake up and are like, WTF?

I got my new computer power adapter in the mail today!!!

...and an unexpected check from a car accident in Feb. that is paying the damages for my car (very minor--not going to fix it) for almost $700!

Whatta good day! :D

Good to see you back Mandy>>>

<edit follows>

Went shopping bought many clothes, satin sheets for when my new friend gets here, visited with a parental unit and had a lovely day despite record breaking heat and the AC being out. Oh well, gotta keep a stiff upper lip and shoot from the hip.

Sweet day.

Edited by ledbaby

I'm happy again! For more reasons!!!

1. it was pointed out to me that my very good friend Hermit is out of exile! :cheer: Love Hermit!

2. Foo Fighters concert tonight = happy! :D (even if I had no clue that it was going to happen...)

1. it was pointed out to me that my very good friend Hermit is out of exile! :cheer: Love Hermit!

2. Foo Fighters concert tonight = happy! :D (even if I had no clue that it was going to happen...)

Yeah, people shouldnt be banned

I agree, what the fuck does it have to prove.

Hey Mands...it's been on the News section of this board for 2 weeks! Sorry you missed that!

Boink, go bonk yerself please... B)

I'm happy to be alive and happy it's gonna be an awesome day despite the heat. Have an appointment however with this kind of weather it seems easy to put it off until things are a bit more comfy.

Think I need a hose or something. Or a kitty pool, have them come dump a load of ice in it to frollick.

I laid out in the sun, and got a little burnt but it's starting to turn to a tan.

I'm really really white, so to me a tan is a big deal. I can't even get a spray tan because it turns orange. I don't mean orangeish tan, I mean orange like you sprayed the spray tan on paper orange.

Seeing and hearing all the YouTube vids of JP and JPJ with the Foos!! They looked sooooo happy! They were having a blast!! Nice to see Jimmy out and about again...he is aging like fiiiiiine wine...