Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

having drinks with the girls at a Tastefully Simple party (ever go to one of those?), they should be called Drunkfully Simple instead.

also, i took my daughter (age 2) to the hair salon today to get her hair cut like Suri Cruise...she looks so cute! (however, she is a blonde). :)

I suggest a visit to the 'whiskey' board and a sick day tomorrow :D

"Oh, to be 35 again"...yer in yer prime buddy!! Enjoy!!

As Medhb says!

Congratulations - wish I was 35 again.

As Medhb says!

Congratulations - wish I was 35 again.

I met my wife when I was 35. :wub:

Best year of my life

I suggest a visit to the 'whiskey' board and a sick day tomorrow :D

"Oh, to be 35 again"...yer in yer prime buddy!! Enjoy!!

Please puke in your own area whatever you do.

And I suggest moderation.

Please puke in your own area whatever you do.

And I suggest moderation.

lol...

What made me happy---a pitcher of strawberry margaritas that I blended up before my 4-hour shift today (and stored in the freezer--extra slushy!) that we had with our dinner--tacos. :D

Awww man. My kind of friend :) That sounds good good good.

Today is my birthday and i kicked my kids off my computer so i could finally talk to my zep friends and im quiet happy about it!!!!!!!!!!! :D

many happy returns zepsteve ! :D

Awww man. My kind of friend :) That sounds good good good.

I was thinking the same thing. If Manders won't share her margaritas and tacos maybe we should get our own! I love to share.

Finding out there is a going to be a music fair held here over the weekend!!!

Look out everyone with record and memorabilia stalls :D

I'm so excited, I've never been to one before. Just wish I'd had some more notice so I could take some money out the bank before -_-

Edited by GibsonGirl

Today is my birthday and i kicked my kids off my computer so i could finally talk to my zep friends and im quiet happy about it!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

I went to Quiznos, got a regular Baja Chicken sub without onions or cialtro and extra Chipotle sause :wub: .... DELICIOUS I go there quite alot, never gets old.

Its the simple things right :D

I went to Buaffalo Wild Wings today, it was really good.

Getting out of work on time for the first time this week, and having a nice glass of wine when I got home! And being able to talk to a lot of really nice people on this forum :)

I rewired a fan today and it WORKS!! Saved some landfill space and felt quite proud of myself, it was one of those minor victories!! WORK Damnit!! I WON!!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!

Getting out of work on time for the first time this week, and having a nice glass of wine when I got home! And being able to talk to a lot of really nice people on this forum :)

Ahhhh...Fridays....their great aren't they?!

I saw a very vivid rainbow this morning, the lavender? was especially bright. B)

You need a visit to the "Man" thread, doctors orders :lol:

<------------< My new Avatar! :hysterical: I literally cried! Did the same on the Simpson's movie, but GD that is funny. BTW I'm black from the waist down so it's cool bra. B)

(NOTE: This post was not meant to offend anyone with skin thinner than a Hatian Albino, please understand that to have a sense of humor you must detect the distance away from normal to appreciate it!) <_<

Beating my hubby at Texas Hold Em under a twighlight sky (4 shades darker than lavendar :lol: )

This week's Rolling Stone!

"100 Greatest Guitar Songs of All Time" (Jimmy is on the cover with a TON of other great guitarists...)

This week's Rolling Stone!

"100 Greatest Guitar Songs of All Time" (Jimmy is on the cover with a TON of other great guitarists...)

Ohhhhhh HELL YES! That news is good enough for boink, splits, and boink n splits cousins, cousins cousins, and every lil demon seed they manage to produce via the loin machine....

Thank you Manders...

<------------< My new Avatar! :hysterical: I literally cried! Did the same on the Simpson's movie, but GD that is funny. BTW I'm black from the waist down so it's cool bra. B)

(NOTE: This post was not meant to offend anyone with skin thinner than a Hatian Albino, please understand that to have a sense of humor you must detect the distance away from normal to appreciate it!) <_<

Time to fire up the BBQ and get to roasting some oinkers....

Boink: Hey puppy, looks like a piggie roast son, can you handle some pork pal.

Splits: OH HELL quit talkin you alein looking mufu, toss it now toss it now.

Boink: What an easy foo, gotta love him, lick my toes canine.

I went to the grocery store today for a few things, and even though I ended up buying more than I expected to (that always happens--and I remembered while I was there that I ate all of my boyfriend's mint Milano cookies, so I had to replace those, too...), ANYWAY, when I was done loading my groceries into my car, a man walking by took my cart and put it away for me.

I told him thank you, but that just made my day. :D

Edited by manderlyh

I had a dream that I met Tony Stewart last night. :lol: That made me crack up when I woke up this morning, because, seriously...what the heck? I mean, I watch NASCAR every now and then, but I'm not like a huge fan or anything. I think I've seen that stupid ad with him in it too many times...but I did NOT rub his hair in the dream, lol!