Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Anjin-san said:

:bravo:

👍🏼👍🏼 On to the Freedom Tower and Yankee Stadium tomorrow night!!

Edited by Walter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The second picture is gorgeous Walter!  

 

Hope you all have a great time!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ebk said:

The second picture is gorgeous Walter!  

 

Hope you all have a great time!! 

Thanks E! Drove through your area today, what fucked up traffic y’all have!! Wish we could’ve stopped for a hello, but we’re on a tight time frame...  Hope you’re doing well!! 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Walter said:

Thanks E! Drove through your area today, what fucked up traffic y’all have!! Wish we could’ve stopped for a hello, but we’re on a tight time frame...  Hope you’re doing well!! 😘

Yeah... less said about the fucked up traffic, the better ;)

Wish I could join you in NY.  You know how I love the place!  Love to the family!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ebk said:

Yeah... less said about the fucked up traffic, the better ;)

Wish I could join you in NY.  You know how I love the place!  Love to the family!! 

Love back from us to you! 😘

The view from the rooftop bar

 

3329C424-DF53-4298-9530-FB8A553DABC3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Geez. You know, I'm a fan of the alt country and post hippie type musical genres, but these bearded, hipster, "hey ho" bands annoy me to no end.

We need new classic rock bands like the real greats of the 60's and 70's and to a shorter end, the 80's. None of these tech hipster bands are takin' it to the limit. And why does Hollywood suddenly look like Ireland. Big tip- longer track times don't equate epicness, you gotta fill that space with something exciting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Walter said:

Took an amazing boat tour around NY harbor with Mrs W and junior. Met some cool peeps from the city and other areas, gonna have them over to the rooftop bar later tonight. Here’s a photo of Lady Liberty taken today from the boat...

 

 

6033EF7A-0223-4163-A9CF-B2BE7AA08D00.jpeg

 

4B295A61-2DFC-49B4-A3DF-089C42CF362B.jpeg

Take a bite out of the Big 🍎! Best to the family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watching the news and seeing people across the ocean look like idiots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won quite a sizable amount in the office football pool! Never expected it though, as I am pretty conservative while betting! 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Won quite a sizable amount in the office football pool! Never expected it though, as I am pretty conservative while betting! 

Congratulations! Now you can buy a nice bottle of Scotch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strider said:

TK is back from vacation! Yes, ebk, it's true.

Don't get too excited.  It's summer.  He does shows whenever he wants to, which isn't on any sort of regular basis at all... 

There's supposed to be one Wednesday evening.  DA may be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standing on a rooftop bar with friends, watching the moon. Even at half-moon status, it is still bright and beautiful as it slowly sinks in the western sky. Makes me want to listen to "No Quarter".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Strider said:

Standing on a rooftop bar with friends, watching the moon. Even at half-moon status, it is still bright and beautiful as it slowly sinks in the western sky. Makes me want to listen to "No Quarter".

When we were in NYC, our hotel had an amazing rooftop bar. Here was the view:

 

39DB4AB4-15E8-43BB-B6BB-5A6F091EABE7.jpeg

D4DEFB4B-694E-4543-8BE5-959698DA9E3F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy today because Mrs W’s Tahoe finally gave up the ghost after 191K miles and I got a great deal on its replacement. She’s happy and safe, so I am happy too - and the payments wont be too bad either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Walter said:

When we were in NYC, our hotel had an amazing rooftop bar. Here was the view:

 

39DB4AB4-15E8-43BB-B6BB-5A6F091EABE7.jpeg

D4DEFB4B-694E-4543-8BE5-959698DA9E3F.jpeg

Wunderbar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Walter said:

Happy today because Mrs W’s Tahoe finally gave up the ghost after 191K miles and I got a great deal on its replacement. She’s happy and safe, so I am happy too - and the payments wont be too bad either. 

If I bought a car I would just pay cash for it because going into debt is probably not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Walter said:

Happy today because Mrs W’s Tahoe finally gave up the ghost after 191K miles and I got a great deal on its replacement. She’s happy and safe, so I am happy too - and the payments wont be too bad either. 

Another mazel tov to you and the lovely Mrs. Walter!  Use it in good health.  (yeah, I'm channeling my Yiddish Bubbie right now :) )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2018 at 3:49 PM, Strider said:

Wunderbar!

It was at The Shelburne Hotel in mid-town, Lex and 38th I believe - if you’re familiar with nyc. Great time, except the dog would not go potty on the sidewalk/lightpoles/fire hydrants, etc and was taken aback when the others would crap on the sidewalk. Ears pinned back like “I’m outta here!” Suburb dog for sure! :lol:  

On 7/20/2018 at 8:07 PM, ebk said:

Another mazel tov to you and the lovely Mrs. Walter!  Use it in good health.  (yeah, I'm channeling my Yiddish Bubbie right now :) )

 

Yeah, she loves it. Sunroof, V-6, and good sound system, so she’s good to go! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taken two days off. Been in a very negative and confused head space for the past few months.

So happy that I get to do whatever I want for the next 2 days. I am right now, binge watching a favourite documentary series on the origins of the English language. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to hear, Kiwi! 

Been cooking for a few days straight preparing meals for my in-laws. M-I-L had her replaced hip, replaced again because of a egotistical shitty doctor. She’s been in a rehab facility since last week and my F-I-L is getting older and can’t do a whole lot to take care of her - so I’ve been making their favorite meals for them, since I have the time. I love cooking, but enough is enough! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...