Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

I confess. I splurged on a beautiful book today written by one Dr. Brian May!

https://www.amazon.com/Poor-Mans-Picture-Gallery-Stereoscopy/dp/0957424612

Before feeling terribly guilty about it, I told myself: "You have scrimped enough to pay your bills and pay your own way through school, so now, it is time to treat yourself a bit!!"

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Going out to dinner with good friends tonight.  

Reading about this weeks 7-2 SCOTUS decision gives me some hope.

On 9/24/2019 at 6:08 PM, Walter said:

Turned out to be a great day!  :yesnod:

Another great day is going to be when we whip your ass's on Turkey day!!!!!  LOL😃  GO BILLS!!!

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Another great day is going to be when we whip your ass's on Turkey day!!!!!  LOL😃  GO BILLS!!!

You barely got by the Bungholes - at home - slow your roll big boy! 🤣🤣🤣

14 hours ago, Walter said:

You barely got by the Bungholes - at home - slow your roll big boy! 🤣🤣🤣

And Dallas should have beat Miami by 40 I could argue.  Never judge those type of games too much.  They took care of them when they had to . Yes, Allen is young and he has learned from his mistakes.   But the good news is we are winning while he is learning.  He is the best QB Buffalo has had since Kelly and even Jim could not throw the ball like Allen. It took a long time but we finally have the right guy.  So what is up with Dallas and Jerry not giving Prescott his contract? JJ never ceases to amaze me.

38 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

And Dallas should have beat Miami by 40 I could argue.  Never judge those type of games too much.  They took care of them when they had to . Yes, Allen is young and he has learned from his mistakes.   But the good news is we are winning while he is learning.  He is the best QB Buffalo has had since Kelly and even Jim could not throw the ball like Allen. It took a long time but we finally have the right guy.  So what is up with Dallas and Jerry not giving Prescott his contract? JJ never ceases to amaze me.

Pretty weak argument.  We can continue in the NFL thread...

Friday night! Footy on tonight and tomorrow - Semi-Finals, winners go into the Grand Final. Go the Rabbits and the Storm.

Also, it finally rained. Only for 15 mins, but at least my dry dusty brown lawn finally got something to drink.

Scored a pair of tickets to see Billie Eilish in March! 

My new business is up and running and I got my first 2 orders. Needless to say the CP's will be celebrating Weed styleeeeee

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

My new business is up and running and I got my first 2 orders. Needless to say the CP's will be celebrating Weed styleeeeee

Congrats Chill!

earning a wee bit of O/T this weekend - and friends in here being helpful as usual makes me a happy camper. avagoodweekend everyone.