Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

So true!  On Saturday, I was listening to that same station and they played Skynyrd's "What's Your Name"  TWICE in a three hour period.  I changed stations.... 

$$$$$$PAYOLA$$$$$$

We have a local AM station here, KGRG that plays a lot of grunge. The problem is, there's only so many grunge bands out there and they constantly play Sound Garden. And then they'll throw in some U2????????

Uhhhhhh....College music!------Butthead

4 hours ago, redrum said:

$$$$$$PAYOLA$$$$$$

We have a local AM station here, KGRG that plays a lot of grunge. The problem is, there's only so many grunge bands out there and they constantly play Sound Garden. And then they'll throw in some U2????????

Uhhhhhh....College music!------Butthead

I hate U2 and always have.  I mean I really HATE that group of virtue signalling Hollywood  buttlicking assclown pusswallows.

"The Edge" what the fuck kind of douchebag name is that?  And Bono---- who the fuck does he think he is Elvis with his one name name shit?

I hear even a small bit of a U2 song I need to clear my head by putting in a Dropkick Murphys CD

Got my Led Zeppelin Covid masks from RedBubble yesterday.  Maybe not the highest quality, but they are double layered and the softest cloth of any masks I currently have.  And at 10 bucks a pop, definitely worth it.  Can't wait till the ladies in the office see my "Soul of a Woman was Created Below" mask!

Finally got rid of a pile of useless shit to the dump today. A little more and I'm done getting the previous slobs mess cleaned up.

On 9/16/2020 at 5:05 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Got my Led Zeppelin Covid masks from RedBubble yesterday.  Maybe not the highest quality, but they are double layered and the softest cloth of any masks I currently have.  And at 10 bucks a pop, definitely worth it.  Can't wait till the ladies in the office see my "Soul of a Woman was Created Below" mask!

Cool!

I ordered some of these on Amazon. Thought I'd try wearing one to the store to see have I can trigger someone to go ape shit and end up as a Youtube star.

Sign says "must wear a mask".... it's a mask.  😝

spacer.png

On 9/14/2020 at 4:34 PM, kipper said:

I hate U2 and always have.  I mean I really HATE that group of virtue signalling Hollywood  buttlicking assclown pusswallows.

"The Edge" what the fuck kind of douchebag name is that?  And Bono---- who the fuck does he think he is Elvis with his one name name shit?

I hear even a small bit of a U2 song I need to clear my head by putting in a Dropkick Murphys CD

That's a great song. I watched some guys on You Tube in Boston razzing the hell out of some antifa dweebs. They didn't know whether to shit or go blind. I love the Boston accent. Check out 'Brandon: That's The Point' on You Tube. He's in the L.A. area. He has no fear of antifa. They still haven't found what they're looking for. 😁

3 hours ago, kipper said:

Cool!

I ordered some of these on Amazon. Thought I'd try wearing one to the store to see have I can trigger someone to go ape shit and end up as a Youtube star.

Sign says "must wear a mask".... it's a mask.  😝

spacer.png

A slight problem for a mask. :lol:

Latex Mask Halloween Horror Wig Novelty Monster Human Face Scary Masks with  for Costume Party Supplies - B07H1TYBVD

10 hours ago, redrum said:

That's a great song. I watched some guys on You Tube in Boston razzing the hell out of some antifa dweebs. They didn't know whether to shit or go blind. I love the Boston accent. Check out 'Brandon: That's The Point' on You Tube. He's in the L.A. area. He has no fear of antifa. They still haven't found what they're looking for. 😁

Boston people crack me up.  Comedian Bill Burr who is from Boston describes Boston as a nice city and the racist version of San Francisco. LOL

Edited by kipper

Very simple, it being Friday and I have the weekend off! T.G.I.F!

Edited by luvlz2

Storm got through to the big dance. A great game, some great tries.

1 hour ago, redrum said:

Got my old Mercedes brakes working. Yee-Hah!!

That's fantastic. That's a lucky car. I remember when you got that.

On 10/17/2020 at 10:08 PM, apantherfrommd said:

That's fantastic. That's a lucky car. I remember when you got that.

Now that I have it here I can do more work on it. All 3 of the rubber brake lines were clogged. Replaced them through 'Parts Geek.' They have a lot of parts for this model. Just got my truck out of the shop and it was an ignition problem, and nothing major. $360 to fix, but well worth it. She's a good 'ol truck. :)

Fantastic conclusion to the footy season. The Storm won the Grand Final holding out a desperate Panthers. The penny Panthers showed plenty in the second half but the class of the storm earned them the prize. A great season of footy - actually better than the previous few years. Refereeing was surprisingly good this year - and Sutton handled the GF very well indeed. Cameron Smith, probably the best player even to lace on a boot steered the Storm around the pitch with his usual assured genius. Well done to all. GREAT season that was possible only because of Peter V'landys. What a fucking LEGEND administrator. Got a competition going when everyone else thought Covid had put everything to bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLryw0CUUJQ

Edited by rm2551

The damned, freezing wind stopped blowing and now it's a beautiful, sunny day.

Winterized the house, fixed an outside hose bib which was leaking, and installed a new Kitchen faucet.

Got Shit Done!

3 hours ago, Mr.Bones said:

Winterized the house, fixed an outside hose bib which was leaking, and installed a new Kitchen faucet.

Got Shit Done!

My old foreman used to tell us: Shit gotta git did.