What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Slapped a mental midget in the face today. He cried and it was good. Except the sausage finger rubbing his eyes part that was just gross...

Violent people belong in jail.

Violent persons who enjoy it belong in a rubber room with a helmet.

Edited by ledbaby

This fantastic sunset at Dee Why Beach, Northern Beaches

Simply magical....

deewhybeach.png

This is a beautiful shot! Do you have a panoramatic camera?

I have a special programe which can make a panoramatic shot from some particular pics.

This is great! :)

Here a pic I have made from several pics- our capital Prague:

PanormaHradan.jpg

I have a special programe which can make a panoramatic shot from some particular pics.

Here a pic I have made from several pics- our capital Prague:

PanormaHradan.jpg

Lovely pics. The Czech republic is on my list for places to see. Coming in on holiday :)

Being driven around Eastern Creek Raceway in one of these at 230kmh / 143mph.

sr3caral4.jpg

I was in an orange car, I hope to get some actual photos in the next couple of days.

B):D

We also went slippin' and a slidin' in the mud and slush on the 4 x 4 course.

Thinking about going to the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss concert on Saturday night in Asheville ! :notworthy: Rorer gave me the tickets for my birthday :wub:

I went back and forth with him in the Ipod lameness thread, Rorer's a cool person.

Have a great time!

Thank you so much :)

You are very very welcome. I agree on the Rorer lude guy. I know someone who has told me he is just titties and beer :cheer: :cheer: I remember ludes btw. T-Shirts? Where :hysterical:

Hello zosodragon, acid, and lude man :) I am happy because I've a lovely view here, my new friend is flying in and I am feeling quite well after eating at a Wendys made me very ill. I'll never eat there again :(

I enjoyed spending money today :) Bought the new Incubus CD (hope i can listen to more than the one song i love), Neil Young's Live Rust ( i still have the album) and Jeff Buckley's Grace (lost my old one). Bought lots of nice fruit from the market, included TOMATOES! There was no shortage of fresh tomatoes at my grocery store.

Also "very" happy my friend feels better.

What made me happy today was feeling really, really healthy. I've been on a diet for about 9 weeks now and I'm really enjoying all the good food I'm eating. I feel so much better for not eating junk. I'm also a lot slimmer and feeling good about that too!

No, unfortunately I haven't taken that picture. ;)

But the sunset I admired at Dee Why Beach that day was so identical to the one in the photo, which anyway was taken in that particular beach....nice place, I shoud look for an apartment there.......hahhahaha

Being proud of my country made me happy today. Proud of our heritage too. "No guts no glory."

~

On the evening of August 3, 1492, Columbus departed from Palos de la Frontera with three ships; one larger carrack, Santa María, nicknamed Gallega (the Gallician), and two smaller caravels, Pinta (the Painted) and Santa Clara, nicknamed Niña after her owner Juan Niño of Moguer.[13] They were property of Juan de la Cosa and the Pinzón brothers (Martin Alonzo and Vicente Yáñez), but the monarchs forced the Palos inhabitants to contribute to the expedition. Columbus first sailed to the Canary Islands, which were owned by Castile, where he restocked the provisions and made repairs, and on September 6, he started what turned out to be a five-week voyage across the ocean.

Click

450px-Santa-Maria.jpg