Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

This is a beautiful shot! Do you have a panoramatic camera?

I have a special programe which can make a panoramatic shot from some particular pics.

This is great! :)

Here a pic I have made from several pics- our capital Prague:

PanormaHradan.jpg

Lovely pics. The Czech republic is on my list for places to see. Coming in on holiday :)

Got an A in my English final exam!!! I have only Croatian (professor scares the c*** out of me) and History left...Weee!!! :cheer:B)

Got an A in my English final exam!!! I have only Croatian (professor scares the c*** out of me) and History left...Weee!!! :cheer:B)

Congrats on the test you goooo girlfrient.

:cheer: :cheer:

Being driven around Eastern Creek Raceway in one of these at 230kmh / 143mph.

sr3caral4.jpg

I was in an orange car, I hope to get some actual photos in the next couple of days.

B):D

We also went slippin' and a slidin' in the mud and slush on the 4 x 4 course.

Thinking about going to the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss concert on Saturday night in Asheville ! :notworthy: Rorer gave me the tickets for my birthday :wub:

Thinking about going to the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss concert on Saturday night in Asheville ! :notworthy: Rorer gave me the tickets for my birthday :wub:

I went back and forth with him in the Ipod lameness thread, Rorer's a cool person.

Have a great time!

I went back and forth with him in the Ipod lameness thread, Rorer's a cool person.

Have a great time!

Yes he's very cool :lol: That's why I married him :P

Thanks, we will! :D

Thank you so much :)

You are very very welcome. I agree on the Rorer lude guy. I know someone who has told me he is just titties and beer :cheer: :cheer: I remember ludes btw. T-Shirts? Where :hysterical:

Hello zosodragon, acid, and lude man :) I am happy because I've a lovely view here, my new friend is flying in and I am feeling quite well after eating at a Wendys made me very ill. I'll never eat there again :(

I enjoyed spending money today :) Bought the new Incubus CD (hope i can listen to more than the one song i love), Neil Young's Live Rust ( i still have the album) and Jeff Buckley's Grace (lost my old one). Bought lots of nice fruit from the market, included TOMATOES! There was no shortage of fresh tomatoes at my grocery store.

Also "very" happy my friend feels better.

What made me happy today was feeling really, really healthy. I've been on a diet for about 9 weeks now and I'm really enjoying all the good food I'm eating. I feel so much better for not eating junk. I'm also a lot slimmer and feeling good about that too!

This is a beautiful shot! Do you have a panoramatic camera?

This is great! :)

No, unfortunately I haven't taken that picture. ;)

But the sunset I admired at Dee Why Beach that day was so identical to the one in the photo, which anyway was taken in that particular beach....nice place, I shoud look for an apartment there.......hahhahaha

Being proud of my country made me happy today. Proud of our heritage too. "No guts no glory."

~

On the evening of August 3, 1492, Columbus departed from Palos de la Frontera with three ships; one larger carrack, Santa María, nicknamed Gallega (the Gallician), and two smaller caravels, Pinta (the Painted) and Santa Clara, nicknamed Niña after her owner Juan Niño of Moguer.[13] They were property of Juan de la Cosa and the Pinzón brothers (Martin Alonzo and Vicente Yáñez), but the monarchs forced the Palos inhabitants to contribute to the expedition. Columbus first sailed to the Canary Islands, which were owned by Castile, where he restocked the provisions and made repairs, and on September 6, he started what turned out to be a five-week voyage across the ocean.

Click

450px-Santa-Maria.jpg

We got home late last night and so didn't listen to our phone messages until this morning. On the machine was a message from our vet, who had done surgery on our dog Eve earlier this week. She removed a large and very aggressive growth from Eve's chest, leaving an 8" scar. We have been bummed ever since, we just adopted Eve last year and were sad to contemplate the possibility of cancer.

IT WASN'T CANCER! It was just a cyst!

I am so happy right now. :-)

Eve is the black dog in this pic:

1968565114_901db42335.jpg

^that is a great reason to be really happy.

I went to one of my (still good but) old friend's graduation party today. It was nice to be there because I hadn't seen her in a few years. (Which is strange, considering we LIVED together for two years.)

She graduated nursing school on Friday, and she's now a nursing graduate. She hasn't taken the state boards yet, but I'm confident she'll do fine.

I'm proud of her because she is the first in her family to go to college, and she's taken the long way like me--it's taken 10 years to get her degree.

gigi.jpg

Saved my heart from exploding. :D

Me too, a most incredible save! my heart skipped a beat when it bounced off of Buffon's hand and on to his boot :o

Edited by GibsonGirl

Buffon's saving made you happy? Funny, cuz it had the opposite effect on me. Maybe because I'm from Romania :D .

Summer holiday. That's what made me happy for the next three months. Ain't life great?!

I took my daughter to her first "proper" drum lesson and she nailed it!

She can play a little guitar, recorder, keyboards and currently learning the clarinet.

My drummer (he calls me his guitarist!) Chris, tutored her and was very impressed.

After two hours she was doing the shuffle and straight 4/4 beats with flams and triplet rolls.

She is slowly getting into Zeppelin so now I have to download MD onto her ipod.

You know, subliminal training!

Edited by Reggie29

The coffee is great and got some real big compliments yesterday. Two different girls lol. One came across 2 rooms and more or less made sure I saw and heard her :)

I love nice people...

Winning a poker tourney on Full Tilt Poker last night, nice to wake up a victor :D

Waking up with substantially less back pain today :) I was going to go to the doctor today if it had not gotten better, yesterday I could barely move at all, but today I feels better!

Knowing the guy i'm interested in is such a people lover, just makes me feel so goood inside.