What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I was happy that I missed all the terrible comments being made in my 'cliques thread' today.

I really hate it when people just can't play nice.

But I sold my 14 year old jet ski and trailer for a thousand bucks, and now I don't have to keep tripping around on it in my garage.

I was happy to wake up and not see one shred the crap on here that was being flung about by a caged monkey last night...like nothing even happened :(

Like my mother used to say,"Some peoples kids!!!"

Yep Rorer.I was glad to see the carnage last night didn't see the light of a new day.

Seeing an old boyfiend I had way back, we're just friends now, but I got some really good laughs last night.

Oh, the memories of those days! We did some crazy stuff, but it was always, always fun.

He has grey in his hair too, and a tiny beer belly.

Anyhoots it made me so happy. :)

Oh, and I asked him about the 69 Zep concert, and he remembered, but not the details I wanted. He said he was blithered, and split early. :blink::blink: I couldn't believe that, but he said some chick kept bugging him, so he took off. :huh::(

Tonight I played two hours of full court basketball. I scored a couple of off balance points and received some odd looks from fellow teammates. A couple of other guys patted me on the butt and that felt good too.

teehee :P That made me giggle

Edited by Suz

Watching "whose line is it anyway"

That will make anyones day,fucking hilarious!

I thought that was an old old show? Is it a repeat or have they brought it back.

Funny stuff.

My boyfriend talking about things like buying me a ring :)

As in... THE ring. THAT ring. We've only been dating for about 9 months, though, and I told him to wait another half a year.

It was something which totally cheered me up, tho, cuz apparently someone was throwing my name all over the board the other day... ugh. BUT NOW I AM HAPPY. Yays :)

As in... THE ring. THAT ring. We've only been dating for about 9 months, though, and I told him to wait another half a year.

It was something which totally cheered me up, tho, cuz apparently someone was throwing my name all over the board the other day... ugh. BUT NOW I AM HAPPY. Yays :)

Awww, good for you. One question? Why should idiots be of concern to you?

Congrats, take your time and have fun with the web :thumbsup:

Repeat take your time

Wise words. I'm glad you're happy. Yays indeed. :yay:

BTW, love your sig!!! B)

Edited by Lake of Shadows

^ I can relate. I had two of the worst days at work this past week. I'm exhausted from not getting enough sleep. Other things bothering me i won't go into. So did something make me happy today? Oh yeah, i'm off of work until Wednesday! That makes me very happy.

Goodnight......take my word.

Take it home///

It made me happy to pick up my daughter from my mom's house (god i missed her last night) and getting a great big "hello, mommy" followed by the most wonderful hug. Pure heaven.

I will be even happier when i hear ledbaby's sexy voice :)

Tonight i am going to the movies and to harbourfront with some buddies. This will be the second weekend in a row away from the dating scene or potential women to hook up with. It's a nice break. No game playing. No women involved. Just a good time. :D

Edited by spats