What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Knowing that two good friends already received their copies of the O2 shows I sent them thru the mail. It only took 2 days ( and during Christmas season !) to go to Texas and California for the package ! :thumbsup:

One was an attendee of the show and he's was ecstatic upon receipt !

YAY !! That made me happy ! And my hike in the forest....:)

I just watched 10 episodes of Space Ghost: Coast To Coast in a row. I laughed the whole way through, even though I've seen each of them countless times.

They need to release more volumes on DVD. 3 is not enough.

Edited by Muse

My friend came over and we watched the Beatles movie Help! and exchanged gifts, which was nice. She got me this nice scarf (part of the proceeds go towards helping the environment, which was neat) and this awesome wallet. Since we don't go to the same school, I never see her, so it was really nice.

I just watched 10 episodes of Space Ghost: Coast To Coast in a row. I laughed the whole way through, even though I've seen each of them countless times.

They need to release more volumes on DVD. 3 is not enough.

Muse, your post makes me happy !! :D

Brak and Zorak !!! Love 'em !!!

I've got this Space Ghost cd...where they sing the silly songs on them...my favorite is a parody of 'Cant touch this'..by Hammer...funny !!!!!

51GM1XYDAPL._SS500_.jpg

more snow

Even thought that means I just have to shovel again.

But I need the exercise. I ate too much crap while making cookies and candy last night. :lol:

We don't get White Chistmases around here much anymore. It used to me a given when I was a kid, but not anymore.

Edited by manderlyh

Muse, your post makes me happy !! :D

Brak and Zorak !!! Love 'em !!!

I've got this Space Ghost cd...where they sing the silly songs on them...my favorite is a parody of 'Cant touch this'..by Hammer...funny !!!!!

51GM1XYDAPL._SS500_.jpg

I've got that album, too. :D

Though, I've always preferred Space Ghost: Coast To Coast over Cartoon Planet. Its humour appeals more to me.

Space Ghost: 'Brain wave! How about you guys come up here and be my new house band?'

Beck: 'Um...'

SG: 'Come on... I got two turntables and my mommy's home!'

:lol:

Getting laundry done.

sad huh?

I'm going to properly celebrate these evening, when all my kids are done working.

Only I didn't get to the liquor store...and now I'm hoping daughter remembered.

Champange Please!

It's so perfect for xmas eve, especially if it snows, which is supposed to happen tonight.

So..later tonight...I will be Happy if the Champange is ice cold!

While we get stuck Wrapping all the kids pressies. Oh what JOY! <_<

I do not like wrapping. :):D

What made me happy today...

Getting some advice from a friend on a sensitive topic, and it was a sensitive response.

Texting all of my friends in 3D-land to tell them I hope they're having a good holiday, and having most of them respond in kind and wish me a happy birthday as well.

Willow's silly bouncing around and racing all over the place at feeding time.

And oddly, having both my mom AND my sister call me with requests that I stop by and pick things up at the store before we get together tonight. Feels good that they count on me to do little things like that for them. :)