What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Going back to harbourfront this evening. Had a nice time last night. Really good live music and really good food and some hot women dancing on the stage.

Wow! It made me happy that Spats had something to post on the 'What made you happy today' board! :rolleyes:

Spats....the observer....Man you gotta post a pic of yourself on the pic board, I'm just dying to see what you look like? How old are you Spats?

But ya know...I really do have sympathy with ya cuz I met this guy on a Yoga retreat and he was such a great fun guy! We became fast friends....and when we returned he invited me out to dinner. He's kinda like you I guess - Mondays are friends night, Fridays are karate night, Saturday is date night, quite schedule oriented. Anyway, he picks me up at the train station in a Lexis, shows me his apartment which is to DIE for in a very trendy town with his own off street parking which is unheard of in that town, he has standing Monday night reservations at the best Italian restraunt in town that takes months to get a reservation at, and I'm like "Oh my God! You are the most eligible bachelor in this town!" Now keep in mind, I loved this guy dearly as a friend before I even knew that he was the most eligible bachlor in town...if I weren't married.... :lol:

Point is...he has a hard time on the dating scene also...I just don't understand it! We are actually going on another Yoga retreat together. We have become that good of friends...

But he says all he meets are crazy women....go figure :blink:

^try putting a basil leaf on a cheeseburger...just tried that last week for the first time, its a good idea. what powerful flavor out of one leaf.

Oh yeah! Our basil flourishes! We use it in a lot of stuff...but ya just gotta have cilantro with avocado or mexican food!

Thanks for that idea! I've never actually used the basil on a burger! I eat veggie burgers anyway and they could always use a little extra sprucing up :)

Wow! It made me happy that Spats had something to post on the 'What made you happy today' board! :rolleyes:

Spats....the observer....Man you gotta post a pic of yourself on the pic board, I'm just dying to see what you look like? How old are you Spats?

But ya know...I really do have sympathy with ya cuz I met this guy on a Yoga retreat and he was such a great fun guy! We became fast friends....and when we returned he invited me out to dinner. He's kinda like you I guess - Mondays are friends night, Fridays are karate night, Saturday is date night, quite schedule oriented. Anyway, he picks me up at the train station in a Lexis, shows me his apartment which is to DIE for in a very trendy town with his own off street parking which is unheard of in that town, he has standing Monday night reservations at the best Italian restraunt in town that takes months to get a reservation at, and I'm like "Oh my God! You are the most eligible bachelor in this town!" Now keep in mind, I loved this guy dearly as a friend before I even knew that he was the most eligible bachlor in town...if I weren't married.... :lol:

Point is...he has a hard time on the dating scene also...I just don't understand it! We are actually going on another Yoga retreat together. We have become that good of friends...

But he says all he meets are crazy women....go figure :blink:

Is he good looking? Good looking guys don't usually have a problem.

Yes i had a good time. :D Didn't meet any cool women but the music and food were good.

I could post a pic I guess but my looks would not blow anyone away. No one here is really missing anything. I don't really get a lof of compliments on my looks from women. Maybe that would improve my outlook. :blink::blink:

Yes i had a good time. :D Didn't meet any cool women but the music and food were good.

I could post a pic I guess but my looks would not blow anyone away. No one here is really missing anything. I don't really get a lof of compliments on my looks from women. Maybe that would improve my outlook. :blink::blink:

Spats, he's just a regular looking guy. He wouldn't melt my heart looking at him but peoples personalities add SOOOO much to their looks in my book. I've know ugly women who were physically beautiful and regular women who are stunning because of their personality...

Oh yeah! Our basil flourishes! We use it in a lot of stuff...but ya just gotta have cilantro with avocado or mexican food!

Thanks for that idea! I've never actually used the basil on a burger! I eat veggie burgers anyway and they could always use a little extra sprucing up :)

Oh yeah, you wont believe it. i'm even putting a leaf on sandwiches now. just one decent sized leaf ya know, just enough flavor and its an instant and recognizeable thing.

Please do! That would make me happy today.

Please do....

my parakeet said his first word today... :)

How sweet...what type of parakeet, what's his name and what did he say? I had a Grey cheeked parakeet for 17 years, he died a couple years ago. He was a "shoulder and hand" bird, lol...he died in my dad's hand actually (caught a bad Respiratory Infection 2 winters ago). Still 17 was pretty old for his species and he lived a great life. Jasmine's favorite word was "Baby Bird". He/she (because we never knew the gender) loved rock n roll music, especially The Beatles and Don Henley.

How sweet...what type of parakeet, what's his name and what did he say? I had a Grey cheeked parakeet for 17 years, he died a couple years ago. He was a "shoulder and hand" bird, lol...he died in my dad's hand actually (caught a bad Respiratory Infection 2 winters ago). Still 17 was pretty old for his species and he lived a great life. Jasmine's favorite word was "Baby Bird". He/she (because we never knew the gender) loved rock n roll music, especially The Beatles and Don Henley.

this little guy is just the standard what americans call a parakeet, i know they call them something different over here just can't remember it...caused much confusion in the buying process (i think they call canarys parakeets over here). my daughter named him tiki and while not technically a word he is mimicking the clicking sound we use to call our cat!!! he's only a couple month's old and we've had him for 2 weeks now...

this little guy is just the standard what americans call a parakeet, i know they call them something different over here just can't remember it...caused much confusion in the buying process (i think they call canarys parakeets over here). my daughter named him tiki and while not technically a word he is mimicking the clicking sound we use to call our cat!!! he's only a couple month's old and we've had him for 2 weeks now...

Probably a regular old "budgie" then...tiki is a cute name! Well most parakeets are good talkers so you should have much enjoyment to look forward to. Do me a favor, read up on the best way to care for your pet bird (if you don't already know) and try to take care of him the best you can. I love birds and it saddens me how many pet birds live a life in a cage with bird seed as their diet. Sorry, but this is something very sad to me. One of the subjects i can get "preachy" about, sorry.