What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Have fun. Simply put, my favorite sporting activity. I see too many people riding bikes that are the wrong size or the seat and handlebars are not properly adjusted. Don't forget your water bottle holder (or a camelpak), helmet, biking gloves and biking shorts (with absorbent chamois). Learn how to change a flat and carry spare inner tubes.

I already know how to change a flat...thank you.

Actually, I've changed my own flat hundreds of times.

I had a dream last night that I had a 10 speed that I rode through a TON of goatheads. The goatheads ruined my tubes. I woke up all mad.

I took it as a sign to go get a new bike.

I positively loooove Thai food. I don't understand how Thai people remain so thin though...do you know how many calories are in Tom Kah Gai Soup! And Pad Thai? Well, they're worth every single one, LOL!

I'm happy because my doggie came home from the groomer all fresh and exciting! Woohoo! Ahahahaha!

I'm happy that my new puppy didn't chew up my arm today....He's a little land shark :D

My mom surprised me at work with some roses and a card that made me cry... it read: "Mijita, I love you. You have accomplished so many great things at your young age; including your first real job! I am so proud of you for so many things. You make me proud whether you make straight A's or whether you just play a rip on your 'guitar.' You're everything--every single thing-- I'd hoped you'd be today. Enjoy your last day with your coworkers and peers. Congratulations, you did it! You're the best, Qweel. Love, Zep mumzaaaa."

She's so crazy, but I love her. That made my morning really happy.

My mom surprised me at work with some roses and a card that made me cry... it read: "Mijita, I love you. You have accomplished so many great things at your young age; including your first real job! I am so proud of you for so many things. You make me proud whether you make straight A's or whether you just play a rip on your 'guitar.' You're everything--every single thing-- I'd hoped you'd be today. Enjoy your last day with your coworkers and peers. Congratulations, you did it! You're the best, Qweel. Love, Zep mumzaaaa."

She's so crazy, but I love her. That made my morning really happy.

Thats a wonderful message. Your mum must be really cool!

Received my Billboard Magazine today that I ordered from the States. It has a big Foreigner feature inside, including new photos!! The 2 new HOT pics of Jason was well worth the £10 it cost me to ship it here :D

Learn how to change a flat and carry spare inner tubes.

I got a berry bush thorn in my 'Kevlar Impregnated' tire the other day. But it was TOO HOT to mess with fixing the flat and I bummed a ride home. I have an older Raleigh girls bike and it's just fine with me. :D

68066337_7287b0cbd3_m.jpg

Had a nice shexxxy dream last night :P Made me whole day awesomeness.

Damnit. Why is it that I never have those?

Here's a picture of my old bike that I'm going to fix up :D :

000_0716.jpg

Alllright!

I haven't had a 10 speed in YEARS! :cheer:

I went to GNC today to restock on some beauty supplies. I like shopping at GNC. B) And then I got a couple of CDs from FYE.

What does GNC have in ways of beauty supplies? I thought they only sold vitamins and stuff.

I'm happy today because I got my Chacos back from the factory--I sent them in because they were falling apart, and Chaco resoled them for free because they were under warranty! Yay me! :cheer:

We passed our MMS inspection with a perfect score 178 components passed zero incs issued for the 9th straight Year. We are also up for the Premiere Award again.Now if We can do that for our upcomming Coast Gaurd Inspection it will be a great Year.

Damnit. Why is it that I never have those?

I'm happy today because I got my Chacos back from the factory--I sent them in because they were falling apart, and Chaco resoled them for free because they were under warranty! Yay me! :cheer:

Wow; that's great! :)