Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Being home with the fluuuuuuuuuuuu!.sick0026.gif

Not properly a very pleasant feeling, but at least I can catch up with lots of reading, character00248.gif, dvds to watch and music to listen! and this makes me definitely happy today...

I went to GNC today to restock on some beauty supplies. I like shopping at GNC. B) And then I got a couple of CDs from FYE.

Edited by ~Bonnie~

Had a nice shexxxy dream last night :P Made me whole day awesomeness.

Damnit. Why is it that I never have those?

Here's a picture of my old bike that I'm going to fix up :D :

000_0716.jpg

Alllright!

I haven't had a 10 speed in YEARS! :cheer:

I went to GNC today to restock on some beauty supplies. I like shopping at GNC. B) And then I got a couple of CDs from FYE.

What does GNC have in ways of beauty supplies? I thought they only sold vitamins and stuff.

I'm happy today because I got my Chacos back from the factory--I sent them in because they were falling apart, and Chaco resoled them for free because they were under warranty! Yay me! :cheer:

What does GNC have in ways of beauty supplies? I thought they only sold vitamins and stuff.

They have some all-natural stuff, and vitamin-based stuff...like lotions, soaps, toners, acne treatments....

GNC

We passed our MMS inspection with a perfect score 178 components passed zero incs issued for the 9th straight Year. We are also up for the Premiere Award again.Now if We can do that for our upcomming Coast Gaurd Inspection it will be a great Year.

Damnit. Why is it that I never have those?

I'm happy today because I got my Chacos back from the factory--I sent them in because they were falling apart, and Chaco resoled them for free because they were under warranty! Yay me! :cheer:

Wow; that's great! :)

Sounds like a good reason to me, freshmint.

I happen to be a member of a very small forum supporting another band. They released an album last week and I seem to be the only person who doesn't have it yet because I just don't have the cash at the moment (and its not really available in Aus). Anyway, I got a message from one of the moderators and she said to watch my letterbox because I have an early xmas present on the way. I just cannot believe it, I don't know how to accept a gesture like that. I am overwhelmed with happiness, but what do I say?

Wow; that's great! :)

It is. I was really mad--they came undone in the washing machine. They say to wash them when they get dingy--and they came apart! :o

Anyway, they're all good now. :D

Me and some buddies are going to see Batman tonight. Can't wait to see Heath's performance. :D

Be happy, Gibson Girl. That's my tip. :)

I have lots of reasons to be happy:

- Its Friday.

- In half a week Ive got holidays

- Our band rehearsal was so good and our gig on monday will be a success.

- My dad bought the new guitar mag, with lots of cool tests and stories

-I dont see a reason to be sad in the moment.

At the moment, UNC Chapel Hill is looking really neat in particular.

Chapel Hill is a great little area. My husband owns a hookah bar on Franklin St. so we spend an awful lot of time there. Good luck in your search.

Speaking of North Carolina, i just arrived in Asheville today. Very pretty area and met a nice friend. Getting ready to have a delicious seafood dinner. That will make me happy too. Gonna see Looking Glass Falls tomorrow and probably eat more seafood! Ledbaby says hi to everyone who misses him...

We passed our MMS inspection with a perfect score 178 components passed zero incs issued for the 9th straight Year. We are also up for the Premiere Award again.Now if We can do that for our upcomming Coast Gaurd Inspection it will be a great Year.

We just recieved the MMS Premier Award for 2008 basically its a award the Goverment issues for doing everything within the Law the oposite of what You see on the Show Black Gold.

Received my University results today and Im now a bachelor of arts in Theatre Studies. After doing a resit after my final year which was last year Ive fineally got my results :).

Edited by Ethan