What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

And since the Mexicans pretty much just dump their raw sewage right into the ocean, maybe that "strong water taste" was more than just salt?

Probably the lime, the worm and a few big brown burritos too for sure.

:o

I didn't drink the water in Mexico, ocean water or otherwise, lol. I heeded the many warnings about that one! My vast experience with salt water has been from years of the very "healthy" Jersey shore :)

Yes, I grew up in San Diego and the beaches around there can be very dangerous. The undertow can grab you and drag you out and unless you are a very strong swimmer it can be very dangerous. But I have always loved the beach!

I noticed the strong undertow in the Pacific (Puerto Vallarta). I was quite a distance from where i left my belongings just minutes after going into the ocean. Ashame, it kept me from spending more time in the ocean than i wanted to.

Phone calls from happy people made me happy today!

Stay happy, it's healthier.

Always let the under toe know what the right toe is doing!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The little things like drinking with my daughter (One of my drinking buddies!) at the local pub. ROCK ON!

Travis Tritt.

Cowboy Mouth

The Wailers

Edwin McCain

The Original P funk

The Lee Boys

The Grascals

Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver

Yeah,

They now call of of them "Headline Acts." Many are still free. I think people from out in the sticks and the teens enjoy it better than the locals. You know Biltmore Mall is about half empty now? People are doing a spin around and moving closer to town because of various prices. I was in Jerusalem Garden once for soup and coffee (between Bank America and WineHaus) Asheville has changed greatly Hotplant.

I like the Balloons though :)

s_hot_air_balloon13.jpg

Thanks! The Wailers would have been cool.

Yeah, I know, sadly it has changed. I left just two years ago. They were turning it into a NYC trust fund babies Disney world. The cool old buildings turned into 500,000 dollar "condos" <_< . WineHaus has great beers for sale huh? I miss my old pharmacist, at Asheville ** SPAM ** downtown, they are a lovely couple! I took a pic of them before I left. They were always so nice to the customers. I still have pics of before they shut and redid a lot of the buildings. I'll try to find some of those to post in random pics.

What Made Tommy Happy Today #651

I just downed a pot of coffee... and my $1200.00 USD cheque FINALLY CLEARED AT THE BANK AFTER 11 COCK-SUCKING BUSINESS DAYS.

HONESTLY THIS ISN'T 1970BLAHBLAHBLAH ANYMORE - I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A BUSINESS DAY IS!

11 DAYS TO CLEAR IT!? SURE... BUT THE GOD-DAMN SPLIT SECOND I OVERDRAFT, THEY CATCH IT, 12 ALARMS GO OFF AND THE COPS SHOW UP AND I GET SLAPPED WITH $627 IN OVERDRAFT FEES, 6 OF MY CHEQUES BOUNCE, THE IRS SHOWS UP WITH FILES (I HATE FILES)... WHERES MY PISSIN' 11 DAYS NOW HUH?

YOU'RE TELLING ME WE CAN BUY AND SELL GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES WITH MOTHER MARY'S LIKENESS ON IT INSTANTLY ON E-BAY FOR $24000, BUT WE CAN'T GET A CHECK TO CLEAR IN A WEEK AND A HALF?

11 days...

...christ.

Thats what made me happy today.

What Made Tommy Happy Today #651

I just downed a pot of coffee... and my $1200.00 USD cheque FINALLY CLEARED AT THE BANK AFTER 11 COCK-SUCKING BUSINESS DAYS.

HONESTLY THIS ISN'T 1970BLAHBLAHBLAH ANYMORE - I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A BUSINESS DAY IS!

11 DAYS TO CLEAR IT!? SURE... BUT THE GOD-DAMN SPLIT SECOND I OVERDRAFT, THEY CATCH IT, 12 ALARMS GO OFF AND THE COPS SHOW UP AND I GET SLAPPED WITH $627 IN OVERDRAFT FEES, 6 OF MY CHEQUES BOUNCE, THE IRS SHOWS UP WITH FILES (I HATE FILES)... WHERES MY PISSIN' 11 DAYS NOW HUH?

YOU'RE TELLING ME WE CAN BUY AND SELL GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES WITH MOTHER MARY'S LIKENESS ON IT INSTANTLY ON E-BAY FOR $24000, BUT WE CAN'T GET A CHECK TO CLEAR IN A WEEK AND A HALF?

11 days...

...christ.

Thats what made me happy today.

:hysterical:

... you need to start a "what pissed tommy off today?" thread...