What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:lol: That's great!

I was going to post this in the Stones thread but I might as well put it here - it was in an article titled "50 reasons not to fear 50"

KeithRichardsAARP-1.jpg

"Zepcliquette" :D

My friend and I refer to ourselves as former members of the "Zep sorority" ;)

"I'm Doomed to Live!" :hysterical: I can Relate :lol:

:lol: That's great!

I was going to post this in the Stones thread but I might as well put it here - it was in an article titled "50 reasons not to fear 50"

KeithRichardsAARP-1.jpg

"Zepcliquette" :D

My friend and I refer to ourselves as former members of the "Zep sorority" ;)

#lol#

Keef's doomed to walk this world for 100 years. #lol#

I did two laps in a V8 supercar.... :DB):thumbsup:

oranpark1908080001at5.jpg

oranpark1908080001at5.06b841c234.jpg rimg0736mn1.jpg

rimg0736mn1.8a74bc58cc.jpg

Hey Reg! Good on ya, mate! I bet you had such a thrill! :D

You know, my wildest dream would be to hop on a Ferrari F1 one day, but driving one of these V8 monsters could be still pretty cool, too, eh? ;)

Hey Reg! Good on ya, mate! I bet you had such a thrill! :D

You know, my wildest dream would be to hop on a Ferrari F1 one day, but driving one of these V8 monsters could be still pretty cool, too, eh? ;)

Yeah it would be great to drive one, alas, I was only a passenger!

Edited by Reggie29

My son had been home sick Wed and Thurs with this sore throat/cold thing that's going around, and he was feeling much better today; went to school and played in a soccer game tonight :) And apparently has outgrown his cleats since last week :blink: How can that be?!

I'm glad your son is feeling better, Virginia. Alot of respiratory illness going around right now. I can't answer you question about the cleets, sorry, no idea :)

What made me happy today was taking care of three nice patients. My 87 year old man was flirting with me, lol. He told me he loved my hair and made a conversation out of it. I also had a gift of two very cute, soft stuffed animals a patient's wife left for me for my daughter. Really touched me.

Great big hugs from my sweetie made me happy tonight.

What would have completed this day (yesterday). Smashing my computer to bits and having a good cry. I haven't done either...

^LOL That's a good reason to be happy! Especially since you're not out there with him (I'd be complaining the entire time!)

I bought a new camera yesterday because my (really) old one kind of died...I spent too much money, but I'm happy. It's not the SLR I'd love to get (I have a really nice film SLR, but not a digital one), but it works a LOT like a SLR.

sony_h10_3q.jpg

:cheer:

^thanks! I'm excited about it! I've been battling stupid little quirks here and there with the old one, and now the old one barely turns on. Sometimes I can't get it to stay on long enough to take a picture, even when the batteries are brand new!

The one I have also has the option of buying different lenses to add onto the existing one--it's not an SLR, but similar.

I'm also usually outside doing all of that hard yard work. I thank God that I don't have sagebrush and other wild shrubbery on my land--but we have .23 of an acre, LOL.

I do a huge amount of work on the land with him but my husband won't let me near the chainsaw. I really want to try it but he is afraid of me losing control of it and also of "kickback" happening. Believe me, I would much rather garden than clear sagebrush and cedar.

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

I do a huge amount of work on the land with him but my husband won't let me near the chainsaw. I really want to try it but he is afraid of me losing control of it and also of "kickback" happening. Believe me, I would much rather garden than clear sagebrush and cedar.

You're so small that I could see the "kickback" happening. Good thing he's looking out for you, eh?